W he e ze

Authors note: Apparently people are reading this I'll admit it's not a lot, but still, I hate reading stuff that never get finished so I guess I'm here again.
__________________________________________________

Woodys legs broke upon impact with the floor, which was very odd, considering there's not much in his legs besides cotton and the love for communism. Wuddie screamed out in pain, but made sure that he didn't scream too loud so the fuck llama didn't wake up.
"Woody!" He heard buzz call from on top of the bed, "are you alright?!"
The woodster clenched his teeth in pure agony, "YeaH buZz, iM finE" he half whispered half screeched to the worried space ranger.
Buzz floated down with his magical powers of plastic-hard-abs down to woody. He opened his mouth to speak but he saw the state of the cowboys legs and gasPed, "whAt haPpEnEd???????1???"

"..my legs fucking broke buzz"

The space toy picked up the broken toy very carefully, and floated while doing the UwU face. He gently placed woody on top of Bonnie's bed, which surprisingly she was still asleep, but some other toys were not.
Like Wendy-
wait that's not her name hold on

JESSIE, okay so Jessie heard woody screeching, she jumped onto the top of the bed, "howdy hee y'all whaz goin on with woodeees legs"Buzz sighed, "they broke, I don't know how but they broke" Jessie gasped dramatically, "do y'all know what w'had to...

Buzz sighed, "they broke, I don't know how but they broke"
Jessie gasped dramatically, "do y'all know what w'had to do to poor ol' clip clop when she broke 'er legs?!?" She sadly pulled out a AK47 and woodie screamed and held on to buzz, whoops he's gonna die

Sorry this is so short
And I promise actual gay is gonna happen
I'm just stalling for as long as possible