O o f e r z

Authors notė: whoops I did it again, I promise I'll try to update this more often, uh, thanks for 104 reads, that's actually a lot more than I expected, also wtf this is number one for the hashtag #woodyxbuzz
____________________________________________________________________
As Jessie aimed the AK47 at woody, the coyboo doll screamed and held onto buzz like the gay he is. Wood closed his eyes and braced himself for the gun to shoot, but it never happened, he opened his eyes slowly and saw that the two toys were staring at him, Jessie had put the gun down slightly and buzz's face looked more red than usual. Buzz coughed "woodyo um Jessie's gun wouldn't go, so uh, explain to her how you're different from a horse" he looked away and woody swore buzz muttered something's along the lines of "back ah"??
"O-oh" woody hastily let go of buzz and felt his face go warm again, "well...you don't need to shoot me because my legs are broken jess, I just need a doctor--I think, I've never actUaLLy-"
Jessie interrupted him "y'need a doctor? Heck, I can rummage in the storage room, I remember talkin' to a raggedy Ann doctor doll!"
Woody was slightly surprised, "they have one here? Huh, well you do that then" and with that, Jessie hopped off the bed and out the ajar door. Woody was relieved that Jessie was getting a doctor, maybe they'd know what was wrong with him, he had weird feelings that were all over the place, his heart would pound to the point that he thought everyone could hear it, whenever the beloved space ranger was near, and woody could feel himself fall into a hazy-like state whenever thinking of him and he'd just sit there smiling like a goofy moron. Woody sighed and looked at buzz who he noticed was staring at him, making things slightly more awkward than they already were, buzz coughed "so....uh, how you feel?" Wood.E almost forgot his legs weren't not broken, since they only had cotton in them, it didn't hurt that much, "o-oh! I feel fine" woody poked one of his legs uselessly, "you know what else is fine?" Buzz had suddenly gotten a weird look on his face. "Wh-what?" Woody felt his cheeks go red, he didn't understand why he found the space ranger so... oddly mesmerizing... "yo-" Jessie suddenly returned but with another toy this time and the two gay nerds jumped back(well, I mean, woody didn't really but you get it) they hadn't realized how close their faces were to each other. Jessie was oblivious to this and started to speak about how she found raggedy Ann the nurse doll, though,  Ann had noticed and giggled at the two. "See? I found her! Now doc' work yer' magic" Ann nodded and kneeled down to woody, she then proceeded to prod and poke his legs before standing up and clearing her throat. "So?" Buzz sounded ligit concerned "how bad are his legs?"
"Well. His legs are not broken" a sigh of relief could be heard from woody "but he fell down weirdly so the stuffing in his legs kinda moved around a bit, he just needs to rest for a bit and they should go back in place"
"Wait..how's that work?" Woody was vv confusion
"I dunno I'm a doctor not a scientist" Ann replied while climbing down the bed "now make sure he doesn't move around too much and that he doesn't jump off the bed, and I don't think Bonnie should play with him for a while" "whAt" woody was heartbroken, sure he hated Bon for taking away his buzz time but he was still a toy! He still wanted someone to play with him! "That's right, hide him somewhere that Bonnie can find him, now if you'd excuse me I have many serious doctor things to attend to, if any of you need me I'll be in the storage room" Ann strutted out the door.

Woodie sighed in disappointment, not only that he wasn't allowed any play time, he didn't get the change to ask the doctor about his weird symptoms, he'd have to ask her later
____________________________________________________
Authors notE UwU: oh look, a semi long, kinda serious chapter I wrote at twelve am as an apology for not writing for like a month, pls dun hate I'm sleep deprived