Chapter Eleven

Had a bit of writers block with this chapter!! Hopefully it's ok though :) xx Enjoy! And please vote/comment/ fan <3 

Chapter 11: 

It had been a week since I’d been recruited to work for Syco. I’d also managed to find the perfect apartment. It was only 5 minutes away from the boys and 15 minutes away from work, the rent was pretty good and it was overall a cute apartment that was perfect for me! I would be starting work in 2 days since they knew I needed time to move all my stuff and settle in to my new apartment. The boys had been busy recording, Eleanor had been doing some modeling jobs and Danielle had a tonne of rehearsals for a big performance so I’d been doing some touch ups on my apartment. Yet today everyone was going to come help me move all my stuff into the rental truck so I could finally have my first night in my apartment! To say I was excited was an understatement!

No one was home since mum and dad had to go out on a ‘errand’ this morning and Noah had work so I was by myself. I had sorted most of my stuff into boxes except the furniture that I had to take. The doorbell rang and I raced downstairs to see 7 smiling faces.

“ELLIE BELLIE!!!” Louis screamed jumping on me, the others were a bit more reserved with their greetings then Louis!

“So how’d the packing go?” Liam asked slinging and arm around Danielle waist. 

“Yeah pretty good, everything is up in my room” I announced leading them up the stairs to my room which had boxes and bags everywhere.

“Alright, well the van is waiting in the driveway so we’ll start with all the boxes first” Harry stated, almost… maturely!

“Oki doki Hazza bear” Louis grinned saluting and I rolled my eyes holding in a snicker.

“I don’t know how you do it” I said the Eleanor and she laughed.

“Neither do I!”

“Oi! I heard that” Louis’s muffled voice came from behind a box. We snickered and everyone started carrying boxes down to the driveway. It took us about an hour with 7 people helping. The boys started dismantling the furniture to get it out of the house so I gave out drinks to everyone. I was helping Harry take out the drawers from my dresser when Niall called out from where he was taking apart my bed.

“Belle, what’s this?” he called out holding up a shoe box covered in scrapbooking paper and other little things. My heart felt like it was in my throat when he started opening the lid. His eyes landed on the objects in the box just as I leapt over and snatched it out of his hands slamming the lid back down.

“Uh sorry” Niall mumbled scratching the back of his neck awkwardly as a slight blush crept up his cheeks embarrassedly.

“It-It’s ok” I breathed holding the box close to my chest. How could I have been so careless to not move that from under my bed?! Pushing the distressing thoughts to the back of my mind I sat the box next to my handbag in the kitchen to keep it safe away from anyone’s prying eyes. I returned up stairs and continue helping the boys and carry out bits of furniture. It was when I was upstairs with everyone when I heard the rev of an engine and doors slamming.

“Arabelle! We need to show you something” My dad’s voice yelled from downstairs. Exchanging a curious glance with the girls all 8 of us crashed down the stairs out into the front yard. My jaw fell open when I saw what was parked alongside my dad’s car.

“Oh my god” I breathed.

“Is that for me?” I asked and my parents nodded as I squealed and raced towards them jumping into their arms.