Chapter Nineteen

SORRYYYYYYY. i have the worst habbit of not updating and i feel terrible about it!

Chapter 19:

I sighed, yanking the hairbrush through the birds nest that was my hair. I was dressed in my pajamas and I felt like I hadn’t slept a wink last night. I finally managed to detangle the mess of tangles in my hair and pulled my hair up into a ponytail before running some product through the ends making it shiny and smooth.  Changing into my skinny jeans and a cute peplum top with black heeled boots I then rushed into the bathroom to do my makeup.

“Stupid boy” I muttered under my breath as I finished coating my lips with strawberry lip-gloss.

“What was that?” Niall smirked from the doorway, his blonde hair ruffled. He was just wearing his pajama bottoms leaving his chest bare. I bit my lip and smiled sweetly at him.

“Nothing” I chirped slipping past him, he laughed and wound his arms around my waist.

After announcing our relationship it took me some time to adjust to my new life as Niall Horan’s girlfriend. But my way of coping had been to completely avoid all types of social media and stick with trying to make myself as unknown as possible- but with those crazy Directioners who were better than the FBI- that wasn’t possible. I soon had old high school photos been posted on tumblr and people from my high school days were posting about me to gain some kind of attention. Well, this is all what Jade was telling me since I was too coward to go online for myself.  

His soft lips pressed against mine and as our lips moved together I could feel his braces that were perfecting his teeth. I pulled away I chuckled at the smeared lip-gloss on his lips.

“Do you have to go to work?” He groaned, and I wiggled out of his grasp and nodded.

“Yes if I want to continue living in London” I say and he shakes his head with an adorable pout on his lips.

“Live with me then” He huffs and I roll my eyes fiddling with the earing I was putting in.

“Not happening anytime soon Nialler” I reply with a shy smile and he chuckles as I scoot past him to head into the kitchen. I gathered up my handbag and poured myself a cup of juice by the time Niall walked out, fully dressed this time in some jeans, white t-shirt with a faded American flag print on the front and some red high tops. He looked extremely gorgeous and the familiar pang of longing shot through me.

“I’ll drive you” Niall offered and I nodded smiling sweetly at the handsome man before me. Even with his braces, messy bed hair and slightly scrawny figure he was absolutely amazing. No matter what the haters said. He was gorgeous inside and out and knowing he loved me made me feel like I was on cloud 9. 

When I got to work I had a hard time getting out of the car, my motivation to work was about a 0. Scratch that, about -10000. I just wanted to spend the day with Niall and cuddle with him. That could also be due to the fact this is the one week of each month I was allowed to be pathetic and clingy.

“Belle, you have to get out of the car” Niall spoke, but his eyes were twinkling with amusement as I acted like a 5 year old.

“No. I don’t want to” I moaned burying my face in my hands.

“Arabelle…” He began and I lifted my head to scowl.

“Don’t call me that, please” I replied with a sigh, I was only ever called that if I were in trouble or I was being teased.

“Fine. But do you want me to carry your ass in there and embarrass you, or will you walk in yourself” Niall exclaimed and I looked up at him, a cheeky smile on my face.