Chapter Fourteen

I'M SO SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! HOPE THE LENGTH MAKES UP FOR IT! xx

                                                                           ENJOY!!!

               ***********************************************************************************

Chapter 14: 

“Niall!” I yelped as he squeezed my sides making me jump.

“Smells good,” He murmured against my shoulder and I chuckled.

“You think all food is good,” I countered as I finished flipping the pancakes and placed them onto the waiting plate and he laughed.  

It had been a few days since I told Niall everything about Xavier and I. We’d been hanging out a bit more but our relationship hadn’t gone past a few gentle kisses and lots of hugs. Niall clearly noted that I was hesitant about a relationship after Xavier and every now and then I’d get a stab of guilt but I had to remind myself that Xavier would want me to be happy.

“These taste so good” Niall’s muffled voice broke me from my thoughts, I glanced over my shoulder to see Niall perched on a seat at the table stuffing his face with pancakes covered in maple syrup and vanilla ice-cream. I shook my head, a small smile on my lips at Niall’s behavior. Our relationship wasn’t official yet, Niall had suggested we keep it under wraps until I’m more comfortable since it’s a pretty big deal when you’re dating a world famous pop star.

“You going to eat?” Niall questioned after licking maple syrup off his finger.

“Yeah, but since you ate all of the pancakes I had to cook a few more” I teased and a guilty expression grew on Niall’s face and I chuckled.

“I had left over mix anyway,” I added and he nodded grinning cheekily before, returning to eating.  I finished cooking the pancakes and switched off the stove taking a seat across from Niall and tucking into my breakfast. We sat in silence for a minute or so as we both ate, I sipped at my orange juice and Niall smiled gently at me.

“Finished?” Niall asked impatiently and I giggled at his childish behavior.

“Yeah” I replied and he jumped up placing our plate and glasses in the sink and quickly washing them off and placing them in the drying rack while I watched on amused.

“Did you seriously just clean up?” I questioned cocking an eyebrow and a light pink flush came to his cheeks.

“I just want to go!” Niall whined pouting and I laughed, I stood up and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his torso while he instinctively wrapped his arms around my waist. But then after a few minutes Niall managed to ruin the moment,

“Can we go now?” He whispered innocently and a laugh escaped my lips as I pulled away.

“Yes Niall” I laughed, and his whole face lit up in a smile. Grabbing my handbag and keys we walked out of the apartment, well I walked while Niall practically skipped. I locked the door after me before got in my car, Niall decided that we needed a day to chill out together so I suggested that I could take him to my secret spot. I pulled out of the driveway and turned the music up, Niall and I sung along to the songs and just enjoyed being absorbed in the music. I drove to the place that I took Zayn only weeks ago, parking I dragged Niall along behind me towards the hidden path.

“Where exactly are we going? Are you going to murder me or something?” Niall joked as I led him along. I laughed to myself as I recalled Zayn said a similar thing when I showed him the clearing. After a few minutes we emerged in the clearing with the lush green grass, willow trees and bubbling creek. Niall looked around, his blue orbs taking everything in as his lips formed a smile.