Chapter Two

Hey evryone! thanks for reading my new fanfiction, i hope you all like it as much as my previous Harry Styles fanfiction- Gotta be him :) Enjoy!!!! btw, please remeber to comment  & vote! it means a lot <3

Chapter 2:

 “Are you serious?” Sky asked me her hazel eyes were wide and staring into mine as I held the envelope in my hand.

“Yup! 3 tickets to One Direction Section A, row 3” I grinned clutching the envelope as Sky looked ready to pass out as she clutched Katelyn’s arm who’s own eyes were wide and her lips stretched into a massive smile.

“Breath. In and out” I instructed Sky and she took a deep breath before letting out a massive scream collecting a few weird stares from the people sitting around us in the café.

“I love you!” She squealed reaching over the table and throwing her arms around me in a hug and I shared a look with Katelyn who was also one of my best friends.

“I know” I joked and Sky rolled her eyes at my comment. I continued sipping at my coffee as Sky bounced around on the seat gushing over the fact that we have to go shopping for an outfit and how she couldn’t wait to see their ‘dreamy’ bodies.

“Come on we have to go shopping!” She grinned finishing her coffee and I sighed slinging my handbag over my shoulder as I took a final sip of the remaining coffee in my mug before she dragged me out of the café, the concert was in a month but I’d only gotten the tickets from Logan last night so Sky had no idea.

“Why, it’s a whole month away” I groaned but soon enough I was been pulled away towards the closest clothes store that was ‘approved’ by her.

♥♪♫ ♥♪♫ ♥♪♫ ♥♪♫ ♥♪♫ ♥♪♫ ♥♪♫♥♪♫ ♥♪♫ ♥♪♫ ♥♪♫ ♥♪♫ ♥♪♫ ♥♪♫♥♪♫ ♥♪♫

It was the night of the concert; Sky has stayed overnight to ‘prepare’ for the concert, as she’d put it. So from 1pm onwards the day was spent getting ready for the night. Personally, I didn’t really care but I knew it meant a lot to Sky and she wanted to look the best she could tonight so I just went along with it. She wasn’t usually a girly-girl but I think this was an exception because she would do anything for these boys. It was now 3:30pm and we were leaving for the concert at 5 even though the concert actually started at 7:30pm.

“Ok, it’s time” Sky’s voice interrupted my thoughts, I looked up from my the magazine I was reading to see Sky’s excited face in front of mine.

“So we’ve got our outfits, and we’ve had a shower, exfoliated and moisturized and everything so now we just have to do our makeup and hair then get dressed” She rattled off as she pulled me off my bed and sat me down in front of my dresser which I had my makeup set out alongside Sky extensive collection and we got to work. Normally I don’t really care what my makeup looks like and I just use a touch of lip gloss and foundation, occasionally I add a touch of mascara depending on my mood but I decided I would make an effort tonight, just for Sky. Katelyn was getting ready at her house and meeting us at my house and then Noah would drop us all off at the concert. My hair was still slightly damp from my shower before so I started with the makeup first. I applied foundation, bronzer, eyeliner, mascara, a smidge of grey eye shadow and a strawberry pink lip-gloss. That in its self took almost half an hour since Sky was constantly chatting and giving me tips. Her own makeup was a more bolder then mine with her adding a peach blush to her defined cheekbones, sticking on some thick false lashes making her gorgeous eyes stand out even more especially with the red lip tint she applies to her lips. Next was our hair and by the time I finished drying my hair I used my straightener to smooth out my already naturally straight hair. It was 4:45 when I finally pulled on my dress; it was a floral printed dress that was tight on my petite figure and stopped at mid thigh, thankfully the sweetheart neckline wasn’t too low. I shrugged on a mini cut off denim jacket and my shoes were nothing fancy, just a pair of strappy shoes with diamanté detailing on the straps and I accessories with a cute silver necklace with a silver bracelet and matching earrings. (pic on the side >>)