°8

Back at the same day when Minho had his headache.

Minho pov.

When I woke up my headache stopped, I was sitting on the bed and rub back of my neck.

Am destroying my health because of him.

I rubbed my red eyes.

He is dating her ...
His heart belongs to another person
The other person can call him 'mine'

I can not stand this pain in my heart, I have to do something.
I shook my head and the  remembered something.

Minho ... hide your feelings forever
Minho ... Confees to him
Minho ... Get over him.

I need to make a good decision but everyone has their answers.

If I hide my feeling ... It will be even worse.
If I confess to him ... I will lose him.
If I get over it ... It will be better...

I went to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. I looked dead. Beacuse of him I losed myself, my grades are suck, I'm in my room all day, in my bed and I always crying. I took deep breath and make up with my mind. Tears again. I whiped them.

Minho: I ... I have to ... get over him !!

I heard someone knocked on the door, I opened and saw my mother. I stood and watched her, then she spread her hand. I took deep breath and ran in her hug and kepp crying on her shoulder.

Mrs. Lee: Shhh ... shhh ....

She pated my hair.

Mrs. Lee: Whats wrong baby? Hmm? ...

Minho: Mom ... I ... I love someone so so damn much ... but if I tell that person ... that person will disappear from my life ... forever ... and that's the last thing I'd like to happen ....

Mrs. Lee: Is that why you having hard time?

I nodded whit my head still on her shoulder. She slowly breaks hugs and put her hands on my cheek.

Mrs. Lee: Listen .... If you really, really care for that person ... and you can't imagine day and night without that person ... then you have to do anything that you can so that person stay by your side...It may be hard ... but it's better than loseing them. Right?

I nodded and gave her a last hug.

Minho: Thank you mom..

I opened the window of my room, the sun finally came in, I let the music and started dancing as I cleaned up my room and threw all the unnecessary garbage, made up my bed and cleaned the dust.
I took the phone and wrote a message to Hyunjun.

Minho
Can you walk Jisung home?

Hyunjin
I will don't worry.
How do you feel?

Minho
Great
Hyunjin

Hyunjin
yes

Minho
I will get over Jisung

Hyunjin
Are you sure?

Minho
Yes.

Hyunjun pov.

Maybe I have a chance with Minho now?
No ... He will never get over him. He just lies hisself again. I rub back of my neck as I look at Jisung who was in the distance with Eunho all over him almost kissing him, he wasnt looking that happy.