°1

Me, Lee Minho and Han Jisung know each other since birth. My mom and his mother were best friends since forever and so I and Jisung became. We live house to house even to our rooms we made to be our  window to the window so we can see each other all the time. We even went to the elementary school together, as well as now in the high school. Jisung and I never have secrts in front each other ever. We always call each other brothers since Jisung is the only child at his family and he never hade a father. I feel like his older brother, but I want to be something more, something else's than his brother or best friend. It's killing me, why did I have to watch him with those eyes, to want him more than friend? Now I will never look at him just like a friend. I will never see him as a younger brother anymore and from that day when I found I like him more than friend, and dont lose hik I will have to live with only one secret in front of him. that I love him.
Is it okey to think like this whill I am in front of him.

Jisung:..Minho?

I always find myself looking at him for a long time, lost, looking for the reason that I should stop liking him any more because I know it's wrong, but I just can't stop myself.

Ya! Lee Minho!

I shook my head and blinked, then came to myself. He gazed at me with those beautiful eyes and his squirrel cheeks that I want to pinch. He is adorable.

Jisung: Are you lost?

Minho: Ah ... no ... I was just thinking about how to do this task.

He looked at me with a 'seriously' face and raised with one eyebrow. Then he rolled his eyes.

Jisung: Yeah.... how did you think about that task when you were looking at me?

I shook my head and tried to cover my red face. I got up from the table and went behind him pretending I was really staring behind him. I went to his shelves wich were filled with anime figures. I got one and started to look.

Minho: No.... I did not look at you I looked at your figures.

Jisung  jumped from his chair and came to me.

Jisung: Oh, you surely thought about a girl, didn't you? Look at her big boobs, big butt, did you dream about a girl that looks like my figures?

I looked at him don't knowing what to say. But I actually wanted to say "No I didn't dreame about big boobs and big butt. The only one I been dreamed about was you about your squirrel face and a skinny body that is really attractive and I can not take my eyes off.

Minho:..no ...

Jisung: Then where did your mind go?

Minho: No need to know.

I lied to him. That's killing me.

Jisung: Um? Minho are you sick?

He climbed on the top of his fingers and touched my forehead. I looked away trying not to blush.

Minho: Finish your homework then we can play your games.

Jisung: What about your homework? I will not give it to you! So ... you better finish it with me.

I just gave him a sad smile, and left his room. I went to my house and go in my room and leaned on the bed, I felt that he was looking at me from his window. I turned to the other side of the bed.

My mind is killing me. I have a lot of friends why does it have to be him? Myabe because I know him the best, and we already have a relationship like we are dating, but he only see the older brother in me ...

I slowly opened my eyes and saw It was already dark outside, I must fall asleep while I thought of him, as always. I touched my cheeks and I feel dried tears. I cried too?

Someone knocked on the door and slowly opened them. I smiled when I saw that it was Jisung, he was wearing a big size black sweatshirt with cap on. It was making him look like he doesnt wear pants because he usually at home wear short shorts. He sneaked into my room with a bag full of snacks and in the other hand he hade my fav movies.

Jisung: You did not look the best today, so I came to cheer you up a bit.

He put the movie to watch, and then he open up the snacks and jump on the bed next to me. I put hand around his neck and he put his head on my shoulder and I kissed his soft hair.

Minho: Thanks, You always think of me...

Jisung: Of course I do, brother.

°°°°°°°°°°°°
~ I hope you guys will like this new book😊💗