°5

The next morning I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was Jisung's beautiful face while he was sleeping. I felt his arm around my waist and one leg hugging me. His face was one inch away from me, if I moved just a little ahead I would kiss his soft lips that I want for so long to taste.

Minho just move forward and do it! ...Okey .... just to touch them...

I moved my head forward, deciding for a kiss but in the moment I heard his voice.

Jisung: Hyung...

I opened my eyes and pretended to do something else.

Minho: Oh! ... good morning! I did not see you waking up.

Jisung: Hyung...I was waiting for you last night ...

He said with his morning voice while rubbing his sleepy eyes. Why is he so cute I want to pinch his puffy cheeks.

Jisung: Where did you go?

Minho: With friend...

I got up from the bed and started to get dressed.

Jisung: What friend?

I turned to go to the bathroom when Jisung got out of bed and ran in front of me, putting my hand on my chest and pushed  me a little.

Jisung: You hiding something again? Right?

I raised my tone a bit and I was strict on him. Why am I doing this?
Why do I make this harder than it is?

Minho: It was Hyunjin. Okey? And I don't hide anything from you. You know that?

Jisung: Then what's with the box under your bed?

My eyes widened as I heard him say it. Did he find out? How can he? I was mad lost.

Minho: How dare you to look at my personal stuff!

Jisung: You said you do not have anything from me-e ....

His voice cracked and he had tears in his eyes. I know he is afraid when someone yells at him.

Minho: That was not hiding---!!!

Jisung: Are they from your faggots friends----

How dare he call my frieds like that.

Strong slap sound was heard, and our voices disappear in silent. He turned his head slowly and held his red cheek. My already broken heart was broke into the  smallest pieces when I saw tears falling down his cheeks. I did not want to hurt him I'd rather killed myself.

Minho:...J-Jisun-ng...

He Immediately came out of the room slamming door behind his back.
I ran after him, my whole family got up of their bad's in pajamas and watched the scene. I ran for Jisung. He ran up the stairs to his room and his mom come out of her room too.

Mr. Han: Honey what happen?...

I did not pay attention to aunt Han. I do not care about the whole world right now.
He went in his room and wanted to slam the door in front of my nose, but I stopped them with my feet and faced his crying face that was killing my soul. I start to cry too, I just could not help seeing him like this...cuz I made him like this.

Minho: Jisung .... Im sorr-y .....

Jisung: Minho! Move! I want to be alone!

He was pushing the door out of his room. I hate seeing tears on him.
I pushed the door and walked angrily into the room. I slammed door behind me and locked them and threw the key through the open window.

Jisung: Minho!--

Minho: Jisung Im sorry!!

Jisung:...Minho! ... Ah ..... stop .... stop .... yelling .....

He said as he put his hands on his ears and sit in corner of his room. I slowly come closer to him and hugging him.

Minho: Okey ... okey .... baby ... I will .... okey .....

I hugged him and kissed his head.

Minho: I'm sorry....

I leaned my head toward him and kissed his cheek  that I hit him. I left the unconscious kiss again again again and again. Until I saw a smile on his face. He turned his head toward me, I realized that he do it on purpose. I stopped myself from kissing him because if I had just lowered my lips to him for just one more kiss on his cheek, I would not kiss his red cheek but his lips. My eyes widened as I surprise by his action. I stopped and meet his eyes.

Minho:...Jisung....the comics are not mine---

Jisung: Im sorry for calling your friend with bad word.

I hugged him tight. We were embraced in such weird pose that we fell on the floor and laughed.

Minho: I will never again yell again at you ....

I said whispering to his ear while he was still in my arms.

Minho: I'm sorry for hitting you ... I want to cut my hand off....

Jisung: Hyung? ... you would do that? .... for me?...

Minho: I would cut any part of my body for you.

I kissed his cheek again leaving my lips a little longer on his cheek.

Jisung:..Hyung ... That's to much .... you would be hurt ....

Minho: I don't care for the pain until you are next to me.

I don't care about the pain in my heart and the desire to tell you how much I love you, I will live with that pain just to keep you by my side. Like this ...

Minho:..I'm sorry for hitting you ...---

Jisung...No...I deserve it..

I grabbed his jaw and as we were in the back hug I turned his head sharply towards me.

Minho: Never say that again...You don't deserve to be hurt ever ... in your life ...

He slowly nodd and turned his whole body toward me and put his arms around my waist hugging me.

Jisung:..Hyung ... I love you ....

Tears passed over like a river down my cheeks behind his back.

Minho: I-I-love you t-too .... Jisung ...

Why does it have to hurt this much? What did I so wrong to be hurt like this? ... or Am I just afraid of myself? ... yes ... I'm afraid to be alone ... alone even with everyone around me ... alone without you .. I don't want to lose you Jisung.

I decided to be with you to live and with pain.

Suddenly, we heard the voices of our parents on the other side of Jisungs door.

Mrs. Lee: Guys Is everything okey !?

They tried to enter but the door was locked.

Mrs. Han: Honey open the door!

I and Jisung was laughing still not letting go of each other .

Minho: The key is outside on the other side of the house!

Mrs. Han: What!

I and Jisung were still on floor, still in each other arms, still laughing and enjoying our moment.

I want you to always be next to my heart.

°°°°°°
I hope you guys like this chapter😳
And thanks on support💗