°16

Minho: Are you sure you want to do this?

Minho asked brushing Jisung hair back. As he nodded with a soft smile Minho brought his lips to connect with Jisung. The kiss was passionate and both boys could feel their bodies heating up. The room started to echo with their heavy breathing and sweet moans.

Minho: Only if you could see how beautiful you look right now...

He smiled pulling away from the kiss looking down at Jisung who had lust in his eyes and red plump lips.

Jisung: Stop playing..

He covered his face in embarrassment making Minho softly giggle.

Minho: Im not lying.

He grabbed his hands pinning them to the side to give Jisung a kiss on the forehead.

Minho: You are beautiful.

He mumbled giving him sweet kiss from his neck down to his collar bone leaving dark hickeys.

Jisung:..Minho~

He softly moaned throwing his head back into the pillow. Minho just smirked as he slide his hands underneath Jisung shirt making him shiver from Minho touch.

Minho: Does it feel go?

Minho asked looking up at Jisung who was biting his lower lip trying to hold back his moans.

Jisung: Mhm..

He nodded making Minho blush. He continued to kiss down his body leaving dark mark and bits all over his chest and stomach.

"It feels like I'm being eaten alive" Jisung thought breathing heard. As Minho got up he slowly pulled off his shirt throwing it onto the floor making Jisung flustered. "His body... is so nice" Jisung gulped as if his hands hand a mind of its own they ran down Minho chest making him smirk.

Minho: You like what you see?

He asked going back down pushing his lower body against Jisung pants.

Jisung: What kind of question is that?!

He blushed grabbed the pillow beside him softly hitting Minho with it.

Minho: Sorry

He laughed pulling Jisung up to slide the pillow underneath his back.

Minho: Im just asking since i like what i see.

He mumbled unbuckling Jisung pants who suddenly panicked and grabbed Minho hands.

Jisung:...Minho I'm scared.

He looked away with teary eyes. Minho eyes widen and quickly pulled him into a tight hug.

Minho: I would never hurt you and I'm scared too.

He took a deep breath rubbing Jisung back who was shaking.

Jisung: I know.

Jisung smiled pulling away cupping Minho cheeks.

Jisung: I trust you.

He smiled giving him a kiss on the lips. Minho blushed with a smile and undid Jisung pants pulling them down along with his boxers.

Minho: I know i keep saying this but damn my boyfriend is so beautiful.

Minho backed away admiring Jisung body.

Jisung: Stop saying that.

He rolled his eyes pulling Minho back down connecting their lips. As Minho took off his pants he grabbed a condom and some lube.