°3

My heart stopped, cuz my heart was broken. This was the first time he told me he likes someone ... and he confessed to me ... but that lucky person ... of course was not me ...
I knew It would never be me but my heart still hurts.

Jisung: Hyung did you hear me?

I shook my head and nodded.

Minho: Yeah ..... y-yeah .....

Jisung: So! What do you think? I know she is not like the girl from my deams ... but she is really nice person ... and I want to ask her out.

I watched him describing the girl with a big smile on his face. I was trying my best to hold my tears but the pain is very, very hard.

Jisung: Hyung!

Minho: I...I think...It would be great...Jisung...

Jisung...But..You didn't seam like that...

He said with a sad expression and he played with his fingers so I toched them, then he looked at them.

Minho: If you are happy ... I'm happy too ... I will support you no matter what.

I hugged him, he smiled and put his head on my shoulders.

Jisung: Thank you hyung ... no matter what girl is ... you know I love you the most.

I wanted to cry but I laugh at him. I hugged him tight.

Minho: I know you do..

I know you do ... just like a brother.

Game over
Game over
Game over
Game over
Game over

We played a lot of games, my eyes were killing me from the screen light.

Jisung: Hyung! I know I play the best this game ... but ... why you keep losing it? ...

Jisung: Hyung!

I shook my head and looked at him. His eyes were on me and were so close. I moved little back.

Why he doing this to me?
Why did he getting so close lately?
Do you really want to make me lose control?

Jisung:..Hyung ...

His whole life he calling me 'hyung' but since I started to like him, his 'hyung' sounds so softly...I want to make him scream 'hyung' for me.

He took a play station out of my hand then grabbed me for my shoulders and turned me toward him.

Jisung: Hyung ... I noticed simething.... I know it's late but It's keep bothering me. Since we started to go in high school...since I was 16 and you 17 ... you are acting strangely ... I feel as if you hiding something from me...maybe I am wrong...I don't know...

Since we started to go in high school...when you were 16 and I 17 ... when I start to have
lust for you more than friendship, when I discovered I fall in love with you.

I looked down nervously and played with my fingers.

Jisung: Hyung, are you hiding something of me.

Minho: It's just puberty .... I'm going through some kind of depression ..... I think ...---

Jisung: Depression?

I looked at him. He had a worried expression on the face.

Jisung: Hyung I don't want you to be sad.

Minho: I'm not ... when I'm with you ...

I smiled. He jumped on me for the hug. We fell back on bed and laughed. I pat and kissed his hair. He closed his eyes while his head was on my chest and I looked at the chandelier and thinked.

I love this position I wish he could always stay in my arms, like this.

Jisung: I will make you happy, we will do everything that makes you happy. Okey? ...

He said making his voice sound like baby.
It makes my heart melted.

Minho: How you gonna make me and your girlfriend happy at the same time?...

He leaned slightly above me and said.

Jisung: I'll make you happy and her being loved.

He layed back on my chest rubbing his hand on my stomach.

That's why you will never make me happy.