6

"Perseus Jackson." Bruce pulled up the holoscreen. "Previously wanted for terrorism. Those accounts were dismissed as they were done while trying to escape her kidnapper. But now, she had disappeared over winter break of last year. She reappeared and has done countless terroristic acts. Burning down the home of the Zhang family in Canada, damaging the Coliseum in Rome, blowing up a parking lot and- where is Aqualad?"

"He said he'll meet up with us at the mission location." Megan said. "There was something that came up that he needed to do."

"I'll contact Aquaman and talk to him about Aqualad's whereabouts."

"Why are we handling this? Isn't taking care of terrorists in Gotham your deal?" Wally asked.

"Green Arrow has asked me to assist him in Star City along with other League members. Your mission is to detain her and have Miss Martain extract any information connected to her terror attacks. League satellites have pinpointed her location as being near the Gotham docks. Leave immediately."

Percy

I sighed kicking my feet.

"I know you're there." I said, not looking back. "If you're going to sneak up on someone, don't carry a bag of chips."

There was a chuckle from behind me and the person sat beside me.

"At least you did not stab me this time." Kaldur handed me the bag.

"I only did that twice." I punched him.

"And I still have the scars. Should I ask  what brings you to Gotham?"

I pressed my lips together before leaning against Kaldur. "My mom and Paul were murdered. My uncle lives here."

He didn't say anything, only choosing to wrap his arm around me.

"Should I ask about the long sleeves?" He mumbled. "You don't usually wear them."

"I should be asking how you found me." I pulled away and opened the bag of chips.

"You are not as hard to track down as you would like to believe." He grabbed a few chips.

We sat there and ate. Kaldur suddenly looked up and over his shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Uh dude, you were supposed to meet us here." A kid said.

"And I have." Kaldur got up. "What is the mission?"

There was silence for a minute before Kaldur spoke again.

"No."

"Get out of the way Kaldur."

"I-"

I groaned and stood up. "Think about what you say before you say it."

"Hypocritical coming from you."

I turned and stared at the group of kids. "Oh, you guys."

"You have met them before?" Kaldur asked.

I nodded. "They were attacking Tyson and-"

"I leave you alone for one day and you almost start a war?" Kaldur raised an eyebrow looking over at the sidekicks.

"The kid was destroying half the city!" The blonde yelled. "And what do you mean war?"

I smacked Kaldur on the back of the head. "Good job idiot."

"Who is speaking?"

"Don't make me drown you." I crossed my arms.

Kaldur shoved me into the water. I rolled my eyes and when my head broke the surface I glared at him.

"Rude." I climbed back up. "I might actually drown you now."

"You have been saying that for years now."

"And I'm nice enough not to stick you in a pot of boiling water."

Kaldur sighed. "Remind me why I am friends with you again?"

"Cause I'm amazing. And seriously watch what you say."

"We need to take her in." The kid wearing a shirt with Superman's symbol crossed his arms.

"Why?" Kaldur asked, moving his arm to keep them from coming closer to me.

"She's a terrorist."

I groaned. "Is this about the stuff from when I was twelve? Cause those charges were dropped."

"We're talking about burning a house down and the Coliseum and the-"

"Parking lot? Listen. My best friend was trapped under there with someone who wanted her dead. I wasn't going to let her get hurt. Though I guess that didn't matter in the end."

"Percy is not a terrorist. I have known her for some time and I know she would never think about doing that stuff."

"I don't need you to defend me Kaldur. Not from the people who attacked Tyson while he was crying and looking for me. We both know I can take them on my own. So if you excuse me, I'm going to go buy some more peanut butter."

Kaldur turned to me. "It may be best if  you simply come with us. I doubt they will give up easily and I cannot go against you without facing retribution."

I tapped my foot, thinking over my options. "I could go to camp. Actually...I need to go talk to some people there anyway. I mean Chiron has no idea about what happened and I'll need his help to figure out a reason for me to keep going there."

"And I believe there may be an event underwater soon which your father will want you to attend."

"Which means another event which you will need to come up with an excuse for."

Kaldur sighed. "It is getting harder. I am running out of ideas and I doubt, she does not want to come will fly well."

Chuckling, I shook my head. "You'll come up with something. You always do. I might swing by uh...where are you guys based in?"

"Happy Harbor, Rhode Island. We're inside the mountain. If you go to Poseidonis my king can authorize you to go through the Zeta Tubes."

I nodded. "Well, better get on my way. Thank Kaldur. And uh...oh my gods!" I screamed and pointed behind the teens before jumping into the water.

I swam and laughed.

How gullible can you get?

Okay so

This is crap but I completely forgot about this chapter so I don't remember where I was gonna go with this

Anyway

Next chapter ideas------->

And

Uh...

Ships for Percy------>

And there's not much else I can say so...

See yah