Our Wedding

Hadley's POV

Today is October 21st. Today I get to marry the love of my life.

"Get up! You're a bride today!" I heard Serena shout at me. She, Mavis and Chora stayed over at my place tonight, while Ryker stayed at Derek's with Drew and Cole. 

"You say that like I actually slept." I told her chuckling. I was so excited and anxious for today that I barely go any sleep. Thank god for concealer.

"Are you excited?" She asked and I nodded frantically. 

"I gotta pee!" I told her getting up to go to the bathroom. My period is late so I figured I would take a test. Wouldn't today be the perfect day to find out we were going to have another baby? I pulled out three tests and took off the foil packaging. I grabbed a plastic cup and did my business. I dipped all three tests in the cup before dumping it and throwing it away. I washed my hands as I waited for the tests to be done. I refused to look at them until the were done.

----

"Hadley! You look so beautiful!" My mom said coming into the room. I could see her eyes watering with tears of happiness. "I have some things for you." she said and pulled out a little satchel from behind her back. "Okay, this is something old." she said handing my a beautiful hair comb. "I wore it at my wedding." she said and I could feel my eyes start to water. "This is something blue." She said handing me a beautiful pair of deep blue teardrop earrings.

"Mom! they're so beautiful!" I told her pulling her into a hug "Thank you!" I said putting them on

"My pleasure baby. I'm going to make sure everything is set up right okay?" She asked. I nodded my head and watched her walk out of the room. The girls all came rushing in already dressed and ready for the ceremony. 

"Had! I have two things for you." Serena said coming up to me. "Mom told me she gave you something or and something blue so now you need something borrowed and something new. So here, this is my favorite anklet so I want it back." she said handing me the anklet I got her in our sophomore year in high school. I chuckled remembering how much she squealed when I gave it to her. "And this is a garter and it's new...sooo.... there." she said laughing a bit. I thanked her and we continued our last minute details. 

"Are you guys decent" I heard my dad's deep voice from the other side of the door. I laughed before telling him to come in.

"My princess!!! You look so beautiful!" He said with his eyes watering. "You are so grown up! You have a baby! You're getting married. When did all that happen?!" he asked rhetorically with a laugh.

"Thanks daddy, before being her for me always, and for saying yes when Ryker asked if he could marry me." I told him while hugging him.

"Of course baby girl. You ready?" He asked and I nodded.

This is it. We are really getting married. I'm marrying the man that has cause so much happiness in my life!

The song 'We Are Man And Wife' by Michelle Featherstone began to play and the girls and guys began to walk down the aisle in their specific coupling. Serena and Derek. Mavis and Drew. and Chora and Cole. Then Bella made her entrance carrying the rings on a pillow and pulling a wagon thing covered in flowers with Olivea in it. I heard all of the 'awwws' and it brought a smile to my face. Surprisingly I didn't feel nervous at all. I was just excited.

My cue came and I began to walk.

Ryker's POV

Breathtaking. That's seems to be the best word to describe my princess. Especially because when I saw she literally took my breath away. White is definitely her color. He dress was elegant and form fitting and silky and beautiful. She looked angelic. I almost fell to my knees. I love this woman so much. I knew I was crying but I honestly couldn't care less. I am about to marry the love of my life, the mother of my beautiful daughter, the woman without whom I'd be lost.