October is Perfect

Hadley's POV

I woke up the next morning pressed against a hard surface. I could feel him breathing and his arms tightened around my waist. He always does that when he wake up.

"Good morning princess." He said placing a kiss on the top of my head.

"Good morning fiance." I said back with a smile on my face. I can't believe he proposed. We are getting married. He is going to be my husband. This is going to be the best year ever. 

"Speaking of, when do you want to get married my love?" he asked sliding away a bit so he could look at my face.

"October?" I asked "I have always wanted a fall wedding and I love October."

"October is perfect." He gave a kiss long and hard. "Do you want to shower?" 

"Yes, I feel all sticky and dirty from yesterday. That was one of the best days of my life by the way. Probably the second best day I've ever had."

"What was the first?" he asked curiously.

"The day we saw our baby for the first time." I smiled remembering the day.

"That was the best day I've ever had too. Although yesterday was incredibly close." We got up and went to the bathroom hopping in the shower. We cleaned up quickly and got out. I wrapped myself in the fluffy hotel towel and began to look in my luggage for something to wear.

"I have another surprise for you." I heard a beautiful voice from behind me 

"Okay...? When does the spoiling stop?" I asked laughing.

"Never, you said yes." he winked referring to the proposal. My knees went weak. He pulled out two shirts from his suitcase and handed me the maroon one.

 He pulled out two shirts from his suitcase and handed me the maroon one

"I love it baby!" I told him putting the t shirt on. I put on a pair of skinny jeans that luckily still fit. I have a bump but it's still really small. You would have to know what I looked like before in order to be able to tell there's a bump. I put my hair into two french braids and did quick makeup just foundation, concealer, powder, mascara, and chapstick.

"You look beautiful princess." He said grabbing me from behind as I am facing the mirror.

"Thank you handsome. I love these shirts. Thank you." I told him turning around to kiss him.

"My pleasure baby, lets go to the park now." I nodded and we gathered our things we would need today and left the hotel.

-----

We met everyone at the front of the park. I'm excited that they all decided to stay.

"Oh! I love the shirts!" Serena said pulling me into a hug. 

"Ryker picked them out for us. He surprised me this morning with them isn't that sweet." 

"You managed to find possibly the sweetest guy ever. I'm so happy for you Had." She told me as we began walking into the park. Luckily today was relatively warm. I was able to get away with wear a light cardigan that doesn't block the shirt.