I had to order the bracelet

I am now 18 weeks pregnant. We have an ultrasound today and we will get to know the gender. Dr. HIghtower is going to write it down and place it in an envelope. Serena and Drake will be the first ones to know the gender because they wanted to plan the gender reveal together. I am honestly really excited! They are going to make it really interesting I'm sure.

We got to the doctor's office and waited to be called back.

"Hadley Davis!" We heard a loud yet soft voice say.

"Ready to see your baby again?" the nurse asked after she took all my vitals and led us to the exam room where the ultrasound machine is.

"More than ready." Ryker answered her question.

"Wonderful. Dr. Hightower will be in in just a moment." she walked out.

"I'm really excited to see our little bean." I told my fiance

"Me too baby." he seemed a little off

"What's wrong love?" I asked him pulling his hand into my lap as i was seated on the exam table.

"Welcome back guys. Let's see your little baby!" Dr. Hightower said coming into the room cutting off whatever Ryker was going to say.

"Yes, let's" Ryker said with a smile on his face. Hmm maybe he's just tired.

The doctor pulled out all of the necessary equipment for the exam. "Have you had any new symptoms Hadley?"

"Not really, I have been eating a lot, and peeing all the time, but other than that nothing really. Oh my boobs hurt a bit" I recalled anything out of the ordinary.

"Any weird cravings?" she asked

"Not really weird, but I have been eating chinese food as much as I possibly can" I told her sheepishly. She chuckled and nodded her head.

"Alright, the gel will be cold." She squeezed some on my exposed bump, that is actually getting pretty big. She moved the wand around before we heard the most beautiful sound in the world. The fast pitter patter of a tiny little baby heart resounded through the room. "Your baby is perfectly healthy from what I can see now."

"Everytime." I laughed as tears are streaming down my face. I looked over at my baby daddy and see he had some tears of his own. 

"We want to know the gender right?" Dr. Hightower asked

"Can you put it in an envelope? We want to be just a surprised as everyone else at our gender reveal." Ryker told her. She nodded her head with a smile

"I'm going to go print out the pictures for you guys and I will be back with that and the envelope." She walked out of the room.

"I love our baby and our baby's mommy so much." Ryker said while helping me wipe the gel off my belly.

"I love our baby and our baby's daddy so much." I responded pulling him into a kiss.

Dr. Hightower came back and handed us the pictures and the envelope. we thanked her and headed to the front desk to set the next appointment. When we got to the car I turned to Ryker.

"What's wrong Ry?" I asked grabbing his hand pulling into into my lap again. He kept his eyes on the road so we wouldn't crash.

"I'm just worried about you and our baby." Right away I knew what he was referring to.

"Hey, we haven't gotten any packages or anything since we spoke to Detective James. They probably gave up the he said they might." I told him reassuringly.

"I know, I just have a really bad feeling that it isn't over. I'm glad we got the gate and the alarm and the cameras. They help me sleep a little better at night, but I still can't help the overwhelming sense of worry I feel anytime anyone comes even remotely near you." I look at him and I can see how much this has been eating him up. I wish I could do something to ease his stress.