You saved me

***Hadley^^^^***

I woke up inside a mysterious room. I looked around taking it all in. There was a huge tv at the foot of the bed with an Xbox hooked up to it. Family Guy was quietly playing on the tv. The bed has a big beautiful gray comforter and a nice warm fuzzy blanket underneath. I was so comfortable. There was a nice large window with a cute little bench seat below it. I would love to sit there and read. I kept looking around until I was met with those beautiful green eyes again.

"How did you sleep?" Ryker asked with concern in his voice.

" Better than i ever have." I remembered what had happened but I also remember that this gorgeous guy right here saved my life "Thank you for..for last night" I stuttered getting it out hoping he understood what I meant.

"I only wish I had gotten there before he touched you." he looked to be beating himself up. I reached over and grabbed his hand. He wouldn't look at me so I reached over and lifted his chin up.

"Please look at me Ryker" I pleaded. He needed to understand how much I appreciate what he did for me. He finally looked up and I saw those beautiful green eyes were wet with tears waiting to fall. "You saved me." I kissed him on the cheek. I put my arms around him relaxing in his embrace. "Would you like to lay down with me for a little bit?" I asked hoping he'd say yes.

"I would love you to." He crawled in next to me and snaked an arm around my waist.
We spent the next few hours just laying there talking and getting to know each other. I was wrong last night when I thought this was just a sexual attraction. This guy...have you ever just met someone and you can't even describe in words the way you feel about them?? Well that's me right now. I feel butterflies...but more. I feel safe...but more. I feel comfortable...but more. These words for these feelings they just aren't enough. I am in trouble...
At about 4:00 pm I realized the Serena must be freaking out! I left the club without even telling her! 

"Where's my phone?!" I all but jumped out of the bed.

"I told her where you were." He said reading my mind.

"What?" I was so confused!

"Your friend Serena. She kept calling last night so I answered and told her what happened and who I am and where I was taking you. I told her that if she was uncomfortable with me taking you to my house then she was more than welcome to come get you. She muttered something about the bathroom and told me to have you call her whenever you're ready to be picked up. I also told her I could take you home." He is so sweet!

"Thank you..again." I said shyly

"So do you want me to take you home?" He asked looking down

"No, not really. I like hanging out with you" I blushed when I said this but I didn't care.

"Me too" he said with a blush matching mine.

"Okay! So what should we do? Are you hungry I'm hungry! Let's eat!" I rambled on.

"Yeah let's go get food I don't really have anything here to eat sorry" he's so cute when he gets shy like that.

"That's okay! What should we get??"

"I have an idea but it's a surprise...!"

Author's note:

Another short chapter! Sorry! is anyone even reading this??? if you're reading this comment right here with your favorite song! :) again Thank you for reading