What do you think she will like?

Ryker's POV:

I pulled up outside of the house and began sweating. I am so nervous. What if he says no? I mean she's having my baby. He can't say no right? I mean of course he can he has every right to say no. Oh god please don't say no.

I walk up to the door and knock three times. I hope they're home. I didn't want to call them and have them become suspicious or something. I heard the lock turn and let out a breath of relief.

"Ryker? Is Hadley with you?" Vanessa asked as she opened the door.

"No, it's just me today. Can I come in?"

"Yeah, of course! What brings you here today?"

"Well, is Bruce here?" I asked her not wanted to give away too much, "I was hoping to talk to the both of you."

"Yeah. BRUCE!" She called for him.

"Coming." I heard his steps coming down the stairs, "Ryker? What's up? Where's Had?"

"She's spending the day shopping with Serena. I wanted to talk to you guys."

"Well, what can we do for you?" Vanessa asked me as we sat down in the living room. The two of them on the loveseat and me on the other couch.

"Okay, I have a lot to say and i would appreciate it if you could listen to it all before you respond. Is that okay?" I asked. They nodded and gestured for me to talk. "Let me start by saying I am completely and irrevocably in love with your daughter. She has come in to my life and completely changed my future. She has given me everything I could ever want, and more than that she has given me what I didn't even know I needed. She is the sweetest, kindest, most talented woman I have ever met. I'm sure by now you can guess where I am going with this and I appreciate you letting me talk. I Know that Hadley is a very independent woman and she makes all of her own decisions, but i also know that she is a daddy's girl and she would not forgive me if I didn't do this part. I am here today asking you, Bruce, and of course Vanessa, if you could give me your blessing in asking Hadley to marry me. I know we haven't been together long, but she is the my entire world. I am going to love her and our baby for the rest of my life. That is all..." I said taking a long breath after i was done talking. I could feel myself shaking a bit. This is the nerve wracking part.

Bruce and Vanessa looked at each other seemingly having a conversation with their eyes. The longer they waited to speak, the more nervous I got. I started bouncing my leg waiting for someone to say something. 

"Well, Ryker we understand that you love our daughter and that you are going to have a baby together and we appreciate you coming to us asking for our blessing. We can tell that you are an incredible man, I know...we know that you will take care over our daughter and our grand baby. We would love to be able to call you our son in law. So, yes you have our blessing to ask Hadley to marry you." Bruce spoke so slowly.

I let out a huge breath that I didn't realize I was holding in. "Geez, the way you started that...I was waiting for the but. I thought you were going to say no" I chuckled "Thank you so much you guys I can't tell you how nervous I was to do this."

"You don't have to thank us Ryker. We knew this was going to happen eventually." Vanessa said. "So do you know how you want to ask her?" 

"I know exactly how I want to do it. I am going to need everyone's help..."

--------

"Welcome to Main Street Jewelers. How can I help you guys?" The saleswoman asked as we walked in. "Ryker..?"

I looked up to see that the saleswoman was that creepy bridesmaid from Tanya's wedding. What was her name?? I guess she could see the confusion on my face because she stuck out her hand