Do you want to go home?

We walked out to his car. It was a nice modest SUV. A 2017 Ford Explorer. Not too extravagant but still a great car. He, of course, held the door open for me while I got in. He ran to his side and hopped in.

"You look incredible Hadley." He said to me before starting the car.

"Thank you Ryker. I think you look great too." I responded feeling the heat creep up my neck. "So where are we going?" I asked knowing he wouldn't actually tell me.

"You'll see, beautiful." He winked at me. I almost swooned I swear it was so hot!
We rode in a very comfortable silence for about 20 minutes. He had his hand resting nicely on my knee. He gave me a gentle squeeze as he pulled into a parking lot. "Wait here." He said before hopping out of the car. He ran to my side opening my door. "Ma Lady" he said with a little bow. I couldn't help but giggle a little at that.

"Thank you kind sir" I responded exaggeratedly as I got out. "Where are we?" I asked looking around. I didn't recognize anything.

"We are going dancing." He said with a big grin on his face.

"Dancing?" I asked. I was excited yet hesitant. "Why?"

"Yes dancing. I want to hold you close and this was the most obvious way for me to do that without assuming too much." He winked at me again. Swoon worthy.

"I'm excited. I haven't been dancing since high school." We walked into a huge club. There were separate rooms for different kinds of music. One room for pop and dance music. Basically grinding music. There was another room for slow dancing. There was a third and final room where the music was low. There were a bunch of tables and booths so you can sit and talk. There was a bar in each of the rooms.

"Where should we go first gorgeous?" He asked. I think about it before responding.

"Could we go sit for a minute? I feel like I'm going to need a little liquid courage before we dance" I said with a chuckle.

"Sounds good." He led me to the room where the tables were. "Do you want a sex on the beach again?" He asked.

"Uhm I actually wouldn't mind a glass of wine. Moscato if they have it. White Zinfandel if they don't." I told him with a smile. He nodded and walked to the bar. While he was away I looked around. There were a lot of couples sitting at the tables making out. Luckily no one was getting too into it. You know how clubs can get sometimes. After a few minutes Ryker came back carrying a glass of wine for me and a beer for him.

"They had a Moscato." He said handing me the glass. He sat down across from me so we could talk.

"Thank you." I took a sip savoring the taste. "Tell me a little bit about yourself Ryker. What do you do?"

"Well, I have my own catering business. I love to cook, but I don't get to do it much. I am usually doing all the behind the scenes stuff. I have four caterers that work for me. They each have there own set of assistants and cater waiters and such. I stay busy doing that. What do you do?"

"I am a photographer. I have my own business too, but it's just me and my assistant Cole. I do all kinds of photography. I do weddings, family photos, maternity photos, boudoir. I do it all. I really enjoy doing themed shoots. I don't get to do nature photography much but it's really fun too." I told him about my business.

He started laughing for a moment "Now all we need is a DJ, a florist, and a baker. Then we will basically corner the market on weddings!" He laughed some more.

"Wanna know something funny?" I asked. He nodded. "Serena is a baker, so really we only need a florist and a DJ." I said laughing with him. His laugh is so enchanting. I don't want him to ever stop. Unfortunately after awhile he did, because I mean who would just laugh forever.