God's Gift to Earth - A Concept

"Sienna, Dom" Han called out to the duo, who were conversing next to a car "I did some digging... found out about a street race tonight"

Approaching their friend, Dom began "Four speed Camaro SS big block", as he looked towards the car. "You like it?" He asked.

Han shrugged, "Nice colour". Just as Dom was about to continue, the wall between the trio was suddenly pierced by heavy artillery. Whipping their heads to the culprit, Sienna watched as Roman handed the equipment to Tej. She rolled her eyes at the immature man. This is the reason why I get a bad reputation. Because of this asshole.

The group ignored Roman's antics as they all shook their head and continued with what they were doing.

"I think I'm going to miss out on this race" Sienna said, which immediately made Dom's face brighten up.

"Good. You need a break, your body needs a break" Dom lectured, pretending that he was relieved she wasn't going to participate because of her injury and not because of the fact that he would lose against her.

Sienna wasn't surprised of the relief that struck upon Dom's face, folding her arms, unimpressed with his behaviour; she said, "Have fun. I hope you win"

"Thank you, Sienna" Dom replied quickly.

"It's not like you to miss out on races" Han noted, confused.

She sighed heavily, "Yeah, well, I have to let the big guy have a chance of winning, right?" Sienna roughly patted Dom's shoulder as she trailed off, leaving Dom with a scowl on his face and Han amused.

...

Owen approached Toretto as soon as Letty left him. He was eager to tell Dom that his team needed to stay away, especially Sienna. If he was going to do this job, he needed to know that Sienna was safe. There was no point in doing this job if Sienna was going to get hurt in the crossfire anyway.

Quickly slamming the door shut, Owen began. "A street kid, starts out stealing DVD players in East L.A. Ends up heisting 100 million in Rio." The Rio job had attracted lots of attention, it made Owen realise that Sienna was still up to no good.

"Not bad, huh?" Dom smirked, looking cooly towards what had seemed like a frustrated man.

"It's a good story, isn't it?" Owen came closer to Dom. "Almost inspiring. See, what I couldn't fathom is why he's not relaxing on a beach somewhere with that cute little Brazilian number. Instead, he's working with a two-bit government hack like Hobbs."

And then I realized, he has a weak spot. We all got a weak spot. You know, when I was young, my brother always used to say, "Every man has to have a code." Mine? Precision. A team is nothing but pieces you switch out until you get the job done. It's efficient. It works. But you? You're loyal to a fault. Your code is about family. And that's great in the holidays, but it makes you predictable. And in our line of work, predictable means vulnerable. And that means I can reach out and break you whenever I want." Owen finished, he thought of everything he would have said to Dom if Sienna weren't in the team. Owen's main motive was to make sure Dom would back away from this mission.

"At least when I go, I'll know what it's for." Dom said wisely, making Owen remember that moment when Sienna was at the bar, practically dying, she told him in the most philosophical tone 'if that's the way I have to go'.

Owen sighed, "Well, at least you have a code. Most men don't." Suddenly, his tone changed to a much more frustrated manner. "I'm going to make this quick and easy to understand" Dom raised his eyebrows at the manner in which Owen was speaking. He too was surprised at the emotions and flair that coming out of his mouth, once again proving Sienna's point that he was nothing like what was written about him.