Feelings - A Concept

2 WEEKS LATER

Another infected stab wound later, Sienna was not in the mood for any rubbish. Her mother all of a sudden was calling her throughout the morning, asking for hospital fees money. Sienna and her mother never had the greatest relationship, but nevertheless she was trying her hardest to come up with the money, which had meant that she was unbelievably stressed. Her brother wasn't picking up his phone, which meant that 90% of the phone calls she received from her mother was her asking where Brian was. Sienna was hurt, angry and stressed, and on top of all that, Gisele took Sienna to the mall in order to relieve her stress.

Evidently, it wasn't the greatest decision.

"Do you think this looks good?" Gisele said, her Mexican accent creeping up slightly. They were in the local shopping mall, buying some new clothes. Gisele had said she was sick and tired of wearing the same style of clothes at work; she wanted a change. Apparently, her clothes were too uncomfortable to drive in.

Sienna gave a quick glance at the flowery top Gisele was holding, looking back at her phone, she said "It looks great". Brian always seemed to call all the time and answer whenever Sienna called but that day, it had seemed like Sienna was unwillingly delegated the strenuous responsibility of dealing with their mother.

"I need more than that, Sienna" Gisele moaned, placing the top back on the rack.

"It looks sexy, cute, comfortable. Happy, my love?" Sienna said pacifying her friend.

"What are they doing here? Hey guys!" Sienna overheard Gisele say. Confused, she looked over to where Gisele had gone. As if her day couldn't get any worse, Owen and Camerón were also in the shop. A multitude of questions had formed in her mind like, what were they doing in the shopping mall? What a coincidence? Sienna's mind didn't even want to think about the questions it had individually for Owen. She was beyond puzzled when it came to her feelings for him. She didn't want him to see her mad and annoyed just weeks after a really good moment in their relationship. But, when life gives you lemons, hand life back those lemons and tell it to fuck off.

"Ay! How are you guys?" Sienna felt Owen's gaze on her as Camerón was speaking. She compartmentalised her problems, first deal with Brian then her mother, and then Owen.

"we're good"

"peachy" the girls had replied.

"Sienna, how's that hole in your stomach?" Camerón asked. Taking her eyes off her phone, she looked at her concerned frenemy and then an unimpressed Owen who did not seem to like the fact that Sienna already had a fresh wound.

"It got infected, your friend came over in the night and gave me some meds. He's a great guy" Sienna replied, her eyes back on her phone. Suddenly, her phone began ringing and it was no other than Brian. Whipping the phone straight to her ear, she excused herself from the group, walking a couple of steps away. She was close enough for them to hear her side of the conversation however.

"Brian? Why are you such an asshole?" Sienna accused angrily before her brother could exchange any greetings.

"What is wrong with you Sienna? I left my phone at home, and now I have a billion missed calls from you? And mom's been calling too, but I haven't even bothered to check that out. Are you okay? What's happened?" Brian defended. The poor guy was scared out of his mind that his sister was on the brink of the death, but was instead welcomed to an angry voice on the other end of the call.

"It's mom. She's killing my soul. She called me in the morning asking for money for her hospital visit, I said I'd give it to her but I need a couple of g's to make ends meet" Sienna explained.