Chapter 58

"You finished them,"

         "Of course I did," I rolled my eyes holding the cub that had learned that I feed it and was a threat. "I should actually have them fully finished in a week if I can continue to maintain the puppets," I added watching them move the equipment I asked dad to find for me.

       "You are aware that this shouldn't have been possible right?" He asked also watching them move stuff.

        "Well yeah," I snorted, I wasn't stupid. I would have had my puppets doing it since the beginning but I didn't know how to make a building of any kind so they obviously didn't either and were on stand by to watch.

      "You're more of a brat nowadays too," Chuckling I leaned against the window seal. 

      "I've been told, but I've got a question about the tournament rules," He looked down at me from the corner of his eye while I lightly turned towards him. "A lot of question actually, we both know there's going to be a ton of fine print as it's a battle between types, none of us fight the same so obviously-" Hopping onto the window seal I readjusted the cub in my arms, "I have a lot of leeway and I'd like to know exactly how much that is,"

     "What did I just walk into?!" Jay gurgled, as if he was drowning while he slapped his hand over his eyes. Looking away from the mirror I weighed whether or not I could talk with my shirt in my mouth before concluding he could be of help.

       "Do you know how to tattoo someone?" I asked mildly muffled while he made a dramatic straggled noise at the information of what I was doing.

       "No! Why would I need to something so...!" I guess he was kinda squeamish, wasn't he?

       "Hen nohing," I said pulling my shirt farther into my mouth so I could continue what I was doing. 

        "Why are you doing it?!" Glancing at him I looked back at the mirror as I carefully pierced the needle into my skin. It hurt but not nearly as much as I thought it would. I've been doing it for a while so I guess I kinda got used to it. I was going to be stuck here for a while longer so if it still had me pausing that'd just make me be here longer.

       I've already panicked and regretted it, thinking about what my mom would say, and now I just wanted to finish because I still had two more, which was going to take up most my day if not all.

       "No ihea wha you mean, no saw nohing,"

      "Lilith! Dude! You can't just confuse me when I know what I saw! I can hear the shirt in your mouth!" Rolling my eyes I wiped the excess ink as I dipped the needle again. "You don't even know how to do it properly! What if you mess up?! What if you die?!

        "Alex is ushally the worrywarh," I mumbled, "I'm ahmos done, calm down," The door opened again as I paused to see if I had to worry about getting the needle actually taken away, Adrain just raised his brow letting out a low whistle before a grin pulled at his lips.

      "Got to say, I wouldn't mind seeing that every day,"

      "Ih's a shomach," I rolled my eyes going back to what I was doing.

       "And a rib cage, didn't know you had abs though, you're so small I thought you were soft under those clothes of your's," He looked at Jay who was about to implode, "So, why are you tattooing yourself? I mean, not judging or anything but I didn't think you were the type,"

       "I'm not," I said while he took the shirt out of my mouth.

       "You know, it'd be easier if you weren't wearing a shirt, to begin with, right?" He asked looking at my current work the lack of judgment disappearing, "And here I thought you finally got even more entertain you go destroy it with... A summoning circle, why are you tattooing a summoning circle onto your stomach... Is that the one you used for the holy beast? That looks like the one you used for the holy beast. Why is it the only you used for the holy beast?"

       Just repeat it why don't you, "The tournaments coming up jackass, I'm not going to have time to draw something this complicated, it's not like we're just fighting first years and I'm getting in the top five. Do you know how hard that'll be? Twelve combat schools with all six years participating?"

       "Okay, got it, you don't have to look at me like that," He rolled his eyes while what he said next had me sighing, "But seriously, it'd be easier without your shirt on,"