Chapter 43

Guess who wasn't doing anything but watching me? And going more impatient by the second as I wasn't doing anything but sitting there? Two guesses... It's the Reapers and it's getting kinda amusing. Especially because my dad is trying to figure out alchemy while I scribbled on the circle I was given to create. They gave us two when I requested one to myself.

        Humming while my leg bounced, my other place over it, I waited patiently for my father to give up. They gave in faster. Moving to do whatever modification to their circle they wanted. "Lilith, can you help?" Glancing up at the voice I wasn't expecting to say it I shrugged pushing myself onto my feet as Jay's head sagged in defeat.

       "Wow... Alchemy is not your forte," I whistled looking at the sad circle they made. "You... Wow... Why don't we start over?" I offer, his mother equally defeated by the circle. "I mean, it's not that difficult, you guys just lack experience, watch," 

      Using a stick I started a new circle, quickly scribbling it in the dirt while I semi explained what I was doing. Placing the materials next to it I threw a wave over my shoulder as I went back to my dad who was giving me puppy eyes. He was way worse than they were.

       "How much time left?" I asked kicking up the dusk to get rid of the circle that didn't have to be as big as it was.

       "Ten minutes," Oh, he gave up fast then I thought. "Is that enough time?" Glancing at him I smiled with a laugh.

        "It's plenty, be sure to watch," It was creation. Creation alchemy could be anything really, and that was the point. Make the most useful thing you can. And ten minutes was enough for me to draw a detailed circle. I was just rubbing it in at this point but someone about those two was really bothering me and I couldn't help but want to say them I was better.

       It was kinda embarrassing how strong the urge was. Like my blood was demanding it. That sounds weird. Sighing as I frowned, looking up curious, "Hey, can we use magic to make this faster?" I asked the walking rule book as he looked away from his assistant.

    "As long as you have a completed piece, how you make the circle doesn't matter," Humming I tossed some marbles half assed at the circle I barely started, sending them a photo message of how I wanted the circle while I fell back into my seat. If I wasn't doing it I was definitely going with a lost circle.

     "I thought I was supposed to watch?" He asked amused while I smiled.

     "Sorry but I've got this nasty bruise on my back that's making moving very mean," Concern flashed through his eyes before understanding.

      "The hammer,"

      "The hammer," I nodded as it had done a number on me. "Blunt weapons suck," I sighed while he agreed.

      "Weapons, in general, aren't my thing," he chuckled while I joined him, the last one he had pointed at him being a fire poker and he shrieked like a baby at the sight.

       "Ain't that the truth," We continued to chat until the horn blew, the puppets being summoned to my hand in their marble form while I slid them into my pocket. Dad looked up excited, we were once more last so they ran through the other ones first. Jay and his mother hugging each other overjoyed over the statue they got. Which earned praise.

        When they had gotten to us they paused to stare at the large circle that was actually four hooked together, many small details and symbols I didn't want to do following the inside ring of each. Circles inside circles and languages long forgotten written into them. "This is... Does this even count as a single circle?" He looked to the elite who nodded, clearly wanting to see what it did while I told my dad to sit down, his legs bouncing excitedly.

       "Where are your materials?" The assistant asked and I hummed holding the small bags up.

       "Do you mind if I do it? I don't think you'll remember which one goes where," I asked, eyes flicking back to the overlord, before a nervous 'why not' was thrown my way. Carefully avoiding the words I placed the bags in their respected place, the last one being passed to the one that was supposed to be placing the materials. "Toss it into the air above the center,"

        He glanced at me before doing what I told him, the circle lighting up as the bags disappeared, the ground rumbling as I dropped into my chair. The circle glowing brighter and brighter until the ground cracked around it, the center collapsing all at once. The circle gone forever as the large rock slamming into the ground before another followed, a mound of boulders pulling itself out of the hole that used to be the circle.

       Getting to its legs it opened its... Mouth, and gave a battle cry while I stared at it surprised. Mr. Earth Elite jumped to his feet at the sight of the legend. "For those that don't know, that's a golem," I said staring at it while it stood as tall as the arena walls. Maybe taller.

      "Lilith, you continue to amaze me, dear!" Dad said chirper while he stared at it. Hopping to my feet again I scratched the back of my head while the crowd went absolutely wild.

      "They're rather docile creatures you know," I smiled over my shoulder at him while I approached it, "Or, rather, kind to nature," I hummed sliding my hands into my pockets as I stared at the symbols carved into its body. "They aren't the biggest fans of humans but as long as you don't do anything to it, it won't do anything to you,"

        Raising my arm, palm down I took a breath before letting the words fall from my lips. The symbols giving off a bright light while four circles appeared around my arm, glowing that bright white before both the golem crumbled and I turned around, towards the crowd, and bowed.

        "They're easy to deal with as well," I mumbled, looking at the still standing elite who recognized what it was I just made. I just needed to do a few more things and the seven kingdoms really had no choice but to recognize me.

      So, I gave him a bow.