44

IN REAL LIFE.

Anna and Brendon had grown..rather close in the past couple of months following the premiere of YOU.

The media was in a love frenzy, TMZ spotting them absolutely everywhere. They didn't care.

"Do you think red or pink for my dress for the oscars?" Anna asked Brendon, her head on his chest as they laid on the couch.

"Hmm...pink." Brendon smiled.

"I will take that into consideration, Urie."

"I'm glad." Brendon laughed, kissing Anna on the cheek.

"Wanna just stay the night here?" Anna asked.

"As if I haven't for the past three weeks?" Brendon laughed harder.

"Shutup." Anna giggled, lightly whacking him on the chest.

"We ordering a pizza? And some tequila?" Brendon asked, taking his cellphone out.

"I have work in the morning, Bren." Anna said.

"A little pizza never hurt nobody." Brendon said, pursing his lips.

"Yeah, but tequila did. You specifically, a few weeks back." Anna laughed.

"Hungover? Me? Nah." Brendon said

"Anna! Turn the lights off! Anna baby PLEASE! Anna do you have ice cream? Anna! Anna! Anna turn the tv down! Anna can we maybe just sit in the dark for a little? No I'm not hungover!" Anna impersonated Brendon, making him laugh hard.

"Didn't know you were such a good actress, Kinsley." Brendon said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yeah I was in this little movie...that's like nominated for this little thing called an Oscar..." she trailed off, making Brendon smile.

"Dude....imagine we win an Oscar." He laughed, his hand on Anna's back.

"If we win...let's go on a crazy tropical vacation and tell absolutely NO ONE." Anna smiled, Brendon nodding in agreement.

"Let's cross our fingers, buddy."