31

- THREE MONTHS LATER
- IN REAL LIFE

    Anna Kinsley exited the auditioning room, satisfied with her audition. She had been offered to try out for a role in a new and upcoming "Horror Romance." Anna was absolutely ecstatic, leaving with a smile.

As she left the building she stopped in her tracks. A man in a tailored suit exited a car, and she could have sworn it was none other than Brendon Urie. Shaking the thought away, she scurried to her cab.

As Anna got in her getaway Taxi, Brendon indeed was getting out of his car. He too was offered a role in the movie, the movie was called "You." He didn't notice Anna descend down the steps as he swiftly ran up them, late for his audition.

"Good luck man." Was said and like that, he was ushered into a small room with a panel of four people watching him.

"Ah, a rockstar making his grand acting world debut. I love it!" An eccentric blonde woman by the name of Jolene said, clapping her ring and bracelet clad hands together.

Brendon was given the script and began.

"Courtney please. I know it's dangerous but it's our only chance of survival. It's out there, she's going to kill us! She already killed Dawn and David, I cant lose you too." Brendon read the line with grace, wowing everyone.

Continuing the script, everyone was pretty sold on Brendon playing the role of Ethan Price, the starring male role.

"We will most definitely be giving you a call back, Mr. Urie." A man with cat like eyes and a fedora said, smirking and scanning Brendon's body.

"Thank you so much!" Brendon said with his usual charming bright smile, eagerly shaking all four agents hands before exiting the room.

"Think you got it? You look like you just climaxed." A cocky voice said, Brendon turning around to see a short man.

"Ah, hopefully." Brendon shrugged, a light laugh escaping his pink lips.

"I'm Ian, I just auditioned for the role of Dave." The man smiled. "I heard some real hotties tried out for Courtney and Dawn."

"Oh really? Nice! who?" Brendon asked casually. He was never one for talking about women like this, but if he was going to be stuck filming with Ian all day and night he wasn't going to make any enemies.

"Dakota Johnson, Bryce Dallas Howard, Anna Kinsley..." Ian trailed on but Brendon's heart seemingly stopped at Anna's name.

"Wow." Brendon said, practically speechless by the list of names. Well, one of the names.

"Yeah. I'm hoping for Bryce, but Anna's pretty hot too." Ian winked, making Brendon laugh.

"I'll cross my fingers for you man, I gotta run. Best of luck." Brendon said, smiling and patting the mans shoulder as he walked away.

"FUCKKKK!!" Brendon screamed as he ran down the steps of the building and to his car.

He earned quite a couple of stares from bystanders, to say the least.

He also earned the attention of paparazzi, so sprinting to his car was a must and necessity.

"Where ya headed?" The man asked.

"Uh..m-my apartment. S-sorry I'm frazzled." Brendon laughed.

"And where would that be?" The cocky, bald cab driver rolled his eyes.

"Oh sorry. Let me double check my address..

I just moved here."