23

IN REAL LIFE.

When Anna arrived at the rollerskating rink, she realized that she barely knew anyone there.

"Anna!" Brendon said, walking over to her with a smile. He had on dark black skinny jeans, converse, and a white v neck.

"Hey!" Anna smiled back, her sporting a pair of white ripped jeans, a grey sweater, and white tennis shoes.

"You wanna try to roller skate with me? I'm not exactly a pro." Brendon laughed, making Anna snicker.

"Lets get some-" Brendon was about to say when the pair were approached by a girl, aged about 14.

"Hi!" The girl said, a giddy smile on her face as she looked at Anna. "I'm such a huge fan!" the blonde girl said, her smile showing her braces.

"Thank you so much! What's your name?" Anna was an absolute natural at this.

"My names Maria." She said, she was extremely excited and it was obvious.

"Well it's lovely to meet you Maria!" Anna said, holding Maria's hand with a genuine smile on her face.

"Can we take a photo together?" Maria asked.

"Of course we can!" Anna smiled, and the two snapped a selfie together.

After a few minutes of talking, it was back to just Brendon and Anna.

"She was a cutie." Anna smiled, them walking over and getting some skates.

"Like someone I know." Brendon casually said, slipping on his roller skates.

"Who?" Anna asked curiously, her skates now laced up.

"Huh?" Brendon asked.

"Alright, let's try to stand up." Anna said, brushing off what they just said.

As she tried to stand up, she nearly fell on her ass.

"Ah!" She screamed, Falling back into Brendon's arms which caused a complete domino effect, both of them falling on their asses to the floor.

"Fuck!" Anna screamed, both of them in a fit of hysterical laughter.

"Lets try this again." Brendon said, wiping a tear of laughter from his eye as he attempted to help her up, only resulting in them both slipping again.

"You guys look so stupid!" A tall black haired man shouted from across the rink.

The man was no other than Dallon Weekes, which made Brendon and Anna's screaming laughter even worse.

"Just scoot!" Anna said, making Brendon literally incoherent as she tried to scoot to the bench.

The best part had to be when none other than Spencer came up to them and smirked, showing off his roller skating skills.

"You guys look like legit children." He giggled, attempting to do a spin but knocking over a decorative pizza sign instead.

Brendon and Anna at this point couldn't breathe, Anna wiping tears from her eyes as Spencer plummeted to the ground with them.

The three continued to try to get up for a solid 10 to 15 minutes, their screaming laughter being heard throughout the entire rollerskating rink.

As they finally were standing, they carefully scooted to the rollerskating rink.

They all were basically hanging onto the sides of the rink for dear life, screaming in laughter Anna and Brendon an ice cold beer in their free hands.

"Fuck i'm drunk!" Brendon screamed, both of them on their fourth beer of the night.

👽

"Call us a damn UBER!" Anna drunkenly screamed at Spencer, who was completely sober.

Spencer roller his eyes and called one, sending Anna and Brendon off to god knows where.