12

incoming facetime from brendon urie

⚪️ DECLINE 🔘 ACCEPT

"Hello?" a small sniffle was heard as the phone faced the ceiling.

"Hey! It's Brendon! Anna you did so good! You're hilarious!!" Brendon exclaimed.

"T-thanks" she said quietly, refusing to show her face.

"I cant see you" Brendon said, oblivious

Anna decided to say fuck it, balancing her camera to face her.

"Have you been crying?" he asked, now concerned.

"It's nothing" She muttered.

"No, it's something if you're crying. What's wrong?" He asked her.

"I-I get really bad anxiety after some shows. I'm just so scared that one day they're replace me. I'm nothing without this show, if they fire me everyone back home is right" Anna said, trying to hold back tears.

"Why do you think that? Anna you're the star of that show, you're in every skit. They absolutely love you" Brendon said.

"I don't know" She said, wiping a tear from her eye.

"Im sorry, how are you?" She asked. Even when she was a wreck, all she wanted was to hear how Brendon was doing.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me" he said, balancing the camera against a cup of coffee. He held up his dog, Penny Lane, and moved her paw so it looked like she was waving.

"Hi Penny Lane" Anna said, sniffling with a tiny smile on her face, but her eyes still looked sad.

"How do you know her name?" Brendon asked contently, Penny licking his arm.

"I've been to fifteen Panic! At the Disco concerts, it's common knowledge" Anna shrugged.

"You have?" Brendon asked, his eyes wide with excitement.

"This is embarrassing, but you guys have been my favorite band for years." Anna laughed awkwardly, looking up at her ceiling.

"that's so dope!" brendon said, embracing it. he grabbed an acoustic guitar from the side of him, placing penny down as she ran away to go eat out of her food bowl.

"what's your favorite song?" he asked, strumming a g chord.

"n-new perspective" anna literally couldn't look him in the eyes. if there was one song that meant the world and more to her, it was that one.

"alright" brendon could tell she was acting weird, but he decided to not pry.

anna couldn't take her watery eyes of the man. she would never tell him who much his music meant to her, it was too embarrassing.

she also would never tell him how cute she thought he was when he pushed up his glasses with his pointer finger, or when his dark hair fell over his eyes and he got annoyed and blew it out.

snapping out of her trance when she overheard the opening chord, anna's brown eyes widened.

"i feel the salty waves come in, i feel them crash against my skin....."