35

THE FIRST DAY OF FILMING.

"Alright, I need Anna and Brendon." Upon hearing this, the two stepped out of their trailers and headed to hair and makeup.

As the two got their hair and makeup done, the sat in silence. The movie was set in the 70's, so it was pretty interesting to see what they would have to look like to portray their characters of Courtney and Ethan.

Anna's hair was long and fell in curls down her back, and Brendon's was kept normal. As for their outfits, they looked straight out of the 70's.

Eventually the day got longer, and Brendon and Anna began filming their first scene.

Anna was a natural, and shockingly so was Brendon. They seemed to be perfect together, even if it was just on and for the big screens.

The day was basically dedicated to the first scene, which was just all of the teens at a party in the house.

In the plot, a new guy moves into town and his family moves into a house everyone was afraid of. Kids poke fun at Ethan, but Courtney and her friends become his friend. Courtney and Ethan fall in love. They throw a party in the house when Ethan's parents are away but it backfires when the spirits get angry and are determined to kill them all.

All they had to film was the first opening scenes, no horror was yet filmed.

By the end of the day the two were exhausted, Anna laying down on the floor of her trailer still fully dressed like she just came out of the 70's.

A knock was heard at her door, "come in" she mumbled, Brendon gingerly walking in.

"Yes?" She asked, clearly stressed.

"W-What's wrong?" Brendon asked, sitting down on the floor next to her.

"I'm just so stressed because I'm filming the movie and SNL and-" She began to talk but burst out into uncontrollable sobbing.

"Hey, hey calm down it's gonna be fine. The season of SNL is over in two weeks, you can do it." Brendon said, cautiously wrapping his arms around her as she continued to weep.

"I'm so sorry."  She continued to sobs.

"It's okay, Kinsley"