11

IN REAL LIFE-

brendon sat down on his black couch, anxiously clicking on the television. saturday night live was going live in 10 minutes and he was anxious to see anna.

he had kicked out all his band mates, now alone in bright orange pj pants and a tight black t shirt. his hair was a mess and glasses sat on his face.

he took a swing of beer, stuffing his cheetos in his mouth as he watched the television. soon, a short tan girl came on the screen.

this must have been a skit she was added to for views, it was the opening skit. she was laying on a hospital bed, covered in blood. the whole skit was something about a prostitute that had been brutally murdered, another comedian being funny and trying not to be suspicious when it was obviously him who killed her.

brendon's main focus was on anna. she was laying on the hospital bed, and all she had on was a bra and denim shorts with highlighter pink platform heels. she had blood all over her.

just as the skit ended, she jumped up from the bed and the doctor and man put their arms around her and they all screamed in unison:

"LIVE FROM NEW YORK, ITS SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!"

brendon had never seen such a huge smile on a girls face, she was thrilled to be on the show.

the show kept going, and overall brendon thought it was absolutely hilarious, especially anna.

it was something about the way she made everyone laugh, sometimes even making her own co stars giggle under their breath.

the weekly installment of the show was coming to an end, anna smiling and hugging all of her fellow cast members.

brendon was pretty amazed, he thought that she was extremely talented.

shutting off the tv he sat for a few minutes, deep in thought about the beautiful girl he just watched make the entire nation laugh.

he got up, grabbing his cell phone.

and after staring at his phone for a solid 30 minutes, he mustered up the courage to call her.