Chapter 11: We Need to Find a Way

A/N: Hey guys, I'm back again. Just a quick little note to those people who have dmed me. I am so so sorry, but I'm not able to respond back to your texts. It's not because I'm ignoring you, I need to verify my email and I try to send the verification, but it never sends. Believe me I've tried multiple times and it doesnt work. Sorry guys, please forgive me. :/ And thank you again for all of your support. 😊

(Your POV)

"Penny is never coming back."

You thought to yourself. You squeezed your eyes shut, as you felt his hands wrapping harshly around your wrist. You could feel his hot breath against your sweaty face. It couldn't end this, it just couldn't. He'd give in right?

Pennywise's distorted face peeled back, to reveal rows and rows of sharpened teeth. A small light illuminated the inside of his mouth. Everything started closing around you, it almost felt claustrophobic. Luckily, a nearby kitchen knife had caught your eye.

You slowly sneak your fingers towards the blade, to not let Pennywise notice. Soon you reach the knife, quickly hiding it behind your back.

"Don't worry, this won't hurt a bit-" Pennywise whispered. Your hand steadily gripped the blade. A thought of regret passing through you mind.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." You shuddered. Pennywise stopped, looking confused until you drove the knife through his stomach. He stumbled back, retracting his vicious form.

(Pennywise's POV)

I stumble, collapsing on my back. Quickly, I take out the blade, chucking it across the kitchen floor.

"W-why would you-" My eyes travel back up to her face. She was crying, her hand placed over her mouth. Her bruised wrist caught my eye.

"Did I do that?" I clamored. I felt my heart go soft and sorrowful. My eyes widened at the things I had done. I quickly examined my hands, seeing that my gloves were torn. "No, no, no. I-I couldn't have done this, I'm sorry y/n I'm so sorry! I don't know what came over me!" I sobbed.

(Your PoV)

As he cried in pain and sadness, your heart then melted once again. Your feet slowly lead back to him and you fall on the floor hugging him tightly.

"Baby, I love you, and I always will. No matter how much you hurt me. I will always come back to you. And you can't stop me from doing that." You whispered. Tears stung your eyes, thinking of what could happen next.

It was the cold truth though. He had you in a trance, it was none of his powers. It was you, you're mind playing tricks. But you would still love him, no matter the consequences.

Even if it killed you...