Chapter 5: Confessions

"What are you doing here?" He asked again, raising his voice a bit.

"I-I-" You stuttered, but he cut you off.

"I don't want you to be here! Leave me alone! Why are YOU following me?!" He said, grabbing your arms, shaking you. You stared at him with fear, written all over your face.

"W-why," You took a deep breath, and tried again. "Why did you let me live?" You said feeling more confident. He looked to the floor his blue, glimmery eyes beginning to water.

(Thanks you guys for telling me his eyes are blue! Really appreciate it!)

He looked back up at you, his orange/red hair falling infront of his face, his chin trembled a bit.

"You're eyes is what gets me everytime. You're e/c eyes are just sparkly, they remind me of a puppy. That night you looked at me with such, forgiveness... I can never forget that look." He whimpered. You felt so bad for him. Were my eyes all that special? There's not really anything unique about them... You thought. He brushes a piece of your h/c hair behind your ear, and touches your cheek lightly.

"Ever since you were little, I've been watching you. And I've been growing attached to you. Would you feel the same way if I told you, I love you? Because I do... And I understand if you don't feel the same way." He said trying to smile a bit. You stood in shock, processing his words. Before you could say anything you felt his soft baby lips press up against yours. Instead of pulling back and slapping him in the face, you let him consume you. After many silent minutes, you parted your lips and you stared at eachother.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you last night. I didn't mean it." He said said pulling you closer again.

"It's alright, you only gave me a bruise on the back. But I'm fine." You said.

"Can I see?" He asked concerned. He turned you around and lifted your shirt rubbing the spot where you had fallen. You cringed and groaned a bit, because of the pain.

"Don't touch it anymore, it hurts." You say pulling down your shirt immediately. He pulls back his hands with a look of regret on his face.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Stop saying that, I know you were trying to help." You said becoming more impatient. "I think I should go now." You said backing away slowly.

"No please! Don't leave me!" He begged. "At least can I come with you? It's lonely down here." He whispered. I could understand that. It was a foul and nasty place to live in, and probably, he only had rats to talk to.

"Yes, fine. You can come." You sighed. Pennywise clapped with glee and closely tagged along behind you.