Chapter 6: Strange Love

Pennywise hops in the car with you, and rides back to your house, not saying a word. Every one minute or two, you would quickly take a glance at him. He looked happy, and relieved. Soon, when you arrived to your house, Pennywise got out excitedly, and ran to the front door waiting for you to open it.

"Thanks for not leaving me back there y/n." He said smiling softly. You couldn't help but smile back.

"Yeah, no problem." you said turning the knob and pushing the door open. You both walked inside while Penny examined everything carefully. "Hey, follow me." You said walking up the stairs to your room. You switched on the light in the bathroom and crossed your arms as in trying to prove something. Penny wrinkled his brow in confusion.

"What now?" He said slowly.

"I want you, to take a shower." You said pointing at the bath. He blinked a few times still confused at I was asking him.

"Why?" He said tilting his head a bit.

"Because you smell like the sewers." You said, chuckling a bit.

"Okay, I'll shower." he said, smiling.

"While you do that, I'll just go get you clean clothes." You said turning around, walking towards the closet. As you rummaged through it, you heard the water turn on. After a long eternity of searching, you found a grey short sleeve shirt, and black, jean looking pants. As you walked back into the bathroom to drop off his fresh clothes.

Penny had just recently gotten out of the shower, completely naked. You quickly cover your eyes, even though you had already seen his body. You blushed hardly, putting the clothes down on the table.

"S-sorry." You stuttered.

"No, it's fine... I'm in a towel now." He said relieving you. You slowly open your eyes, and examine his chest and torso. He had muscles...

There wasn't too much and there wasn't too little. You blush again, and he blushes with you.

"Put on your clothes Penny." You laughed. He put on his grey shirt, and pants.

"What now my dear?" He smirked.

"Wanna eat something?" You smiled.

"Yeah sure!" He cried happily. As you two walk back to the kitchen, he sneakily wrapped his arm around you. You rest your head against his chest, and feel it slowly go up and down.

"I love you, Penny." You whispered.

"I love you too." He said kissing your nose, softly.