Chapter 10: Out of Control

A/N: Surprise, surprise! Look who's back!!! I am sooooo sorry for being gone so long. Here is another chapter for your satisfaction. ;)

Your POV

After Penny told you those news,  he wouldn't talk to you for the whole day. He wouldn't cuddle you like he used to. He didn't seem dangerous to you anymore, so what's the point? The more he was ignoring you, the more you started getting sad. You walk into the kitchen, and find Pennywise standing by the window.

You slowly walk to him and reach out, trying to pat his back in comfort, but he quickly turns his head in your direction. You pull back hesitantly, but finally placing your hand on his warm back.

"Penny...?" You asked. He stared at you right in the eyes but then his gaze fell to the floor. "Penny I just want to talk with you-"

"Don't talk to me." Penny interrupted, then casually walked away, like nothing had happened. You feel hot tears sting your eyes. Did he actually just say that? You slump down by the cabinets curling into a tight ball. Your sad sniffles attract Pennywise, as he stops and slowly turns your way again.

You can hear him crawling up next to you, and gently touching your arm. You lift your head slowly, your eyes puffy and red. He pulls you into a big hug, stroking your hair.

"I'm sorry it came out that way. But I'm doing this for your own good. I don't want to hurt you. Please understand I love you more than anything." Pennywise whispered softly. He stood up, and grabbed your hand, helping you up as well. He pulls you into another warm hug, and you dig your face into his warm chest. You never wanted to let go of him, this could be the last hug you would ever get from him. As you start drifting into a daydream, you felt like something wasn't right. He felt... Colder...

"Penny, you're cold..." I said quietly. He didn't respond. Suddenly his grip around you tightened, to the point it was making it hard to breathe. "Penny... I can't breathe." You said, starting to feel more panicked.

He wouldn't let go, his grasp got tighter, and tighter. Soon your vision started getting blurry. "Stop your hurting me!" You struggle with all your might until he let's go and you fall hard onto the kitchen floor. When you look up, you see his eyes turn a deadly gold.

He chuckles menacingly, as drool dripped from his lips. This was definitely not the Pennywise you knew.

"Ooh~ What's this? A tasty snack?" He said, his voice cracking. "Well, whoever left this treat for me is very generous!" He cackled. He started taking a few steps forward.

"No! Penny it's me, y/n!" You cried. Scooting backwards against a wall.

"Who you callin Penny~? " He mocked. "You just look like food to me darling..." He said finally reaching you, and roughly grabbing your arm. A long tongue slithered from his mouth and licked your face. Pennywise grunted with pleasure. "So tasty... I can smell your fear..." He said mesmerized. You look in his eyes, and you could see a glint of sadness. Your lover was trying to fight back. But the other part of him was too strong.

"Penny, please... Don't hurt me, I love you! Please remember me..." You said bawling. All Pennywise did was smirk the most evil grin.

"The only thing that I'll remember is how good you tasted, after I eat you..." With that he opened his mouth widely, revealing his sharp teeth. You close your eyes and brace yourself for the worst.

My Penny will never come back will he?