Chapter 7: Kidnapped

(Hey guys! I am now going to be using some of YOUR comments, that had ideas for upcoming events in the story! And sorry this one came out a bit late, I've been super busy!)

Pennywise sat on the couch waiting for you to join him in watching a movie, as you brought some popcorn over you slowly sat by him, and turned on the t.v.

"Want something to drink?" You ask him. Your mouth full with popcorn.

"Well, what do you have?" He responded. You look back at the fridge squinting at it, as if you were trying to remember when you last saw your car keys.

"Hm... Let's see, I have milk, juice, water, soda, and a bunch of other stuff." You said turning back at him. This was the first time you even recognized how calm and amazing his blue eyes were. He stared back into your eyes with such and expression it made you love him more.

"I'll have a water..." He said smiling softly. "Thanks." He stares, as you walked towards the cupboard, getting him a glass of water. You give him the glass and he drinks it sip by sip as if he was at a tea party.

After a while of watching T.V, you slowly start to drift off. Your head collapsed in Pennywise's chest, he pulled you closer, and tried to help your sleeping position feel comfortable. Pennywise begins to fall asleep as well, but before he does he gives you a quick kiss on the forehead, and quickly turns off the T.V.

"Sleep well..." He whispers stroking his fingers in your hair. Penny gives a big yawn, and soon he begins to slumber.

*Pennywises' POV*

As soon as I fell asleep, nightmares erupted my peaceful thoughts. I was, in a dark section in the woods. It was chilly, but luckily I was walking beside y/n. We both had our hands intertwined, and y/n looked happy.

Suddenly the leaves infront of us begin to grow in a clump. A dirty white glove erupted from it, and a face followed through. Y/n jumped a bit, and stared in horror. Soon another version of me was standing infront of us. A crooked smile formed on his face. He looked exactly like me except his eyes were burning a fiery gold.

"Time to float." He half whispered, his voice cracking in all sorts of ways. With a quick reflex, he grabbed y/n by the wrist and was holding her tightly.

"Penny, help!" She cried, trying to struggle from his grasp. I stood there parylized, for a moment but soon came back to reality.

"Let her go!" I said menacingly. Sharp teeth elongated from the corners of my mouth, I was ready for a fight... The other me, wagged a finger in disapproval.

"There's nothing you can do about it... You do know I'm a part of you, right?" He grinned raising an eyebrow. "You'll never know when I'll kick in! You won't even be able to control yourself!!" He cackled loudly, but then his face grew serious.

"Please, just let go of her!" I roared, feeling an enormous amount of pressure in my throat.

"You'll never see her again, it's for the best." He growled. As soon as the last word left his lips, I slowly started to fade away. Seeing y/n still with the other me, I reached my hand out to get her back. She continued to look at me with a scared, and sad expression.

"N-no! Y/n!" I cried, but it was too late. Soon, I find myself fighting with the covers of a blanket, and I open my eyes to see nothing... Y/n wasn't even with me. I snapped up from the couch and started searching frantically.

"Y/n!" My voice echoed through the silent house. No response. I continued calling her name, checking every room. But no luck. I finally gave up and collapsed on my knees trembling.

Y/n was missing...