Reunion

Sylvia told me that from the sense she picks up that Prince Lucas and Cristina not far from here and they on the way here.

Tears falling from my eyes and Zafran appear in front of me too, they told me what they can do to make me happy again and they don’t like my sadness and them willing to do anything to make the sadness away.

I just smiling and told them that nothing can make it go away except the true love that the two princes give her without forcing their feeling for her.

My Queen, they are here, and Prince Roshan going to meet them at the hall.

Come on, let’s go.

 On our way, we met prince Roshan and him not seeing so surprise at all.

 He grab my hand kiss me on forehead and asking me how I’m feeling. I told him that I’m ok, but my tear just flow like a river.

Don’t worry my love, we face this together ok.

Ok.

I don’t know what that man have done to you that make you crying like this but I promise you my love, that if he doing it again, he going to pay it with his life.

He wipe my tear and grab my hand, we go downstairs together.

I know that Roshan love me so much, because he never let me think about my past and what ever happen between me and Lucas, he never want to know about it. He want me to know, that I the only one that he want in all this world and he going to marry me the soonest all this destiny thing matter end.

All night he accompany me until I sleep and I know how he want me but he never want to betray Lucas. His eyes full of lust and love but he very calm and I know he cover it so hard.

We reach the hall and saw Lucas and Cristina, she just bow her head down and shivering. Lucas looks me in the eyes with tear falling from his eyes. He tries to say something but stop when he saw Roshan.

Good evening, cousin, said Roshan.

Well, good evening to you to, Lucas answer it.

Roshan put his hand on my waist and Lucas tries to ignore it. But I’m very shock that they are cousin, well stupid oracle, I curse her.

I asking them that they know about this and they shaking their head, we not seeing each other much, maybe two or three time, said Roshan.My mother was a vampire and my father was a werewolf, my mother was queen sabrina youngest sister.

Our father hates each other, said Lucas. Cristina come forward and said that she apologize about what happen and tell us all the stories from the beginning.

My heart hurt and my blood boiling when she said that she manipulate Lucas with her ability and she regrets all the greediness that she have.

I want to crush her into pieces but Roshan grab my hug me, stay calm my dear, he whisper to my ears.

I’m so sorry my queen, if I know I never betray you, she said.

 I now can control you and in my command you never going to manipulating people again and because you regret it I let you go where ever you want to go.

Leave now! I said.

No, please my queen, she bow her head and said that she want to show how regret she is by serving her entire life just for me.

No, I don’t want to see you, because seeing you here is hurting me so much. If you want to prove yourself, go out there and be a good girl and dedicate your life to all people around you. I know you leave your own country because chasing Lucas, go back there and be a good and wise queen.

She nod her head and stand up, if that what you ordering me my queen, I will do it with all pleasuring in my heart, thank you for sparing my life and give me a second chances, if you need me just calling me, even just in your heart I will come to you my queen.

She bows for a last time and disappear.

vote and leave comment ok.