I miss you so much.

When Prince Lucas wakes up the next morning, he feels pain and then suddenly he remembers about yesterday. He reaches the window and stand before it, nothing happen to him.

From now on, I can fly freely to the sky without getting burn.

 Suddenly his heart feeling hurt and tears start falling from his eyes, her face appears in his head.

 My love, I betray you. Now I don’t know how to apologize to you. I love you that are no doubt about that. I don’t know how to explain myself.  Where to begin, where can I find you.

Oh god, how stupid I am. Then Cristina appears in front of me.

 My lord, forgive me.

And she told me everything about her manipulates me and her ability can manipulate people thought. All her love for me was fake. She just wants the kingdom and all treasure in it.

 But now, she too wants to find Princess Lynda because from now on it just her that she loyal to in her heart, body and soul.

We fly to the south, according to my people, that they saw them flying so fast, in just split second their gone.

I don’t know if she going to forgive me or not, but I willing to try anything to seek her forgiveness.

I left my kingdom in my nephew hand and he promises me that he going to take care of this land with kindness and justice.

We fly across a few cities; I scan for her but nothing. We fly for a few days and stop for food and rest our self once a day.

 I know they use the ability to fly faster but I cannot use it, I don’t know why? It looks like something blocks it, same with Cristina.

We just need more passion and pray that god going to help us. In front of us is a city that looks very weird and we see many of dead body’s lying around the city gate.

I ask the gate guard to let us through but they won’t. And I asking them what happen here. They told us about the wolves that attack the city about a few week ago and they not ordinary wolf, they are werewolf.

We don’t know what they seeking for? But they suddenly they stop when their leader saw someone above the sky, when that people landed, the leader run to the girl that was one of the flying people, then they just retreat and never come back.

How many the flying people are?

Just three of them and two of them are women, very beautiful women.

Where they head to?

To the east, through the forest, and my friend be careful, there a lot of trap in there.

I know she found the other prince and that make my heart fill with jealousy, but I try to hide it.

We just smiling back and enter the forest, until half way and we going up and fly. Nothing there in the forest but in the end of it there is a castle.

I scan for her and that shock me because she here. My love is here. I approach the front gate and tell the guard that I want to meet with their king; they let us in and escort us to the main hall.

It feel very weird that because no one asking question, maybe that their way with guest I think.

While waiting I sit on beautiful comfort sofa, and it been a long journey and I feel like home it so nice, so relaxing and I miss my country so much. But that not what I’m afraid of, all my body shivering and what happen a few week ago is hauntings me like a ghost. I’m very nervous right now.

please vote and comment, ok.