forever

Sylvia, Zafran leave us my friend. They bow and vanish into thin air without questioning.

 Lucas look at me and he came forward and now he stand in front of me and he kneel down, my love, I know how stupid I’m, after you’re gone, I feel like to kill myself.

 Tear falling, I search everywhere, I don’t know when it happen, all I know is my love and my soul is always belong to and no one else, believe me my love. It trues my love.

My heart sunk with sadness when I see him like this, he just like a child crying.

 And Roshan just look at him beside me but not with anger, and he saw me looking at him, he smile at me and tell me that even he not seeing his cousin much but he know that he not lying. His eyes full of tears.

 I myself was crying.

One is a vampire and another one is a were wolf, you two have a good look and have a power that no one imagine, but when it come to love, your heart was so soft like a silk. Your ego’s melting like an ice in the middle of the desert.

I like it like that, I love when you two crying because of me. I can see it even when I closed my eyes. I proud to have a lover like you two and no one can take my princes from me accept God itself.

I open my arm and they two hug me and that night we three sailing to the paradise of love with all pleasure.

We three get married in my kingdom Aurum, all people and came and greeting us then we go to the Asinis held the wedding the after that we go back to Garuda and held the wedding there to, sound tired but it has to be done because we from diffrent country and our people has to know what happen to thier king and to who their married and I’m very happy.  

please vote and comment, ok.