Finally, I found you

EDITED. Credit to FreyaEriya

Chapter 3 - Finally, I found you.

==============================================================

He owns a pair of beautiful green eyes, which was enough to amazes me. His eyes captivates me totally, keeping my gaze constantly fell on him.

I wonder if the other one is as charming as him?

The moment passed, as I told him the stories of my life. All of it. My immortality, my power, my destiny with him. All of it I've told him without missing a notch.

The life that the Oracle had predicted for me to live on, how long I've waited for him until I've given up and searched for him myself. That story also had been told.

But then, he surprised me with his stunned reaction. He stood there silently, his gaze constantly connected with mine. He's surprisingly calm, that should described it. And I feel like I was that stupid girl whom tried to explains things to a genius.

"I was also waiting for you, my love." He said as soon as he noticed my weird expression.

'All those years...I've been searching for you too. All those years I spend on finding you, I thought I was never going to see you again. I'm happy, believe me. I am.' 

He suddenly spoke with me, through our mind link. It's so true that he was destined with me, just see how fast we connected our mind again.

'But then, the thought had never crossed my mind that the one I have searched all along was the great Queen of Dragonia. Looks like I've been searching through the wrong place.' He spoke again in my mind, smiling on me physically.

I can feel tears welling up my eyes, threatening to flood my now reddish cheeks. I'm happy that he thought of that about me, but I am embarassed as well.

All this time, he was also searching for me. That had make me terribly happy as well.

'Is that true? Or perhaps, you just wanted to manipulate my love for you in order for you to break lose?'

I said, trying to nudge every possibilty that involved on how he could betray me. I was just being careful, since after all this years I've gone through searching him, I don't want to lose him.

'I'm not lying. Do anything you feel fit so that you'll believe me.' 

He said with a sincere tone, completely broken by the word that I'm not uttering on my mouth. Though I'm not speaking it, he can still hear it through our mind link.

"Show me your mark." I said loudly. If he had really known what's going on, he'll know about the mark.

He opened up his collar, revealing the same dragon mark that I had on my arm, which for him located on his neck skin. Our marks glows, when I moved to examine his.

"I'll feel pain, if I tried to betray you. The mark burning on my neck, if any girl trying to have sex with me." He explains, as I touched his skin, amazed on how our marks was so similar to each other.

I've blushed slightly upon hearing the word sex. Of course, because I've never had one.

Then I've realized, he was still chained in Zafran's hand. 

"Zafran. Released him." I ordered, and gestured for him to released him as I corrected my position.

"Yes, my queen." Zafran released him without another word, however, still kept the female captive in  his hand.

The prince quickly stand in front of me, as soon as Zafran released him. He caught me in a tight embrace, followed by pecking my lips at first. Without noticing, the light kiss become somehow full with passion, feel intimates but right in the same way.

I feel like I'm the happiest person in this world right now.

We finally broke the kiss, and he had looked at me lovingly. His eyes full with love and happiness, as if he finally get to see me at last.

I told him that there was another prince that I need to find. He, however seems not surprised at all by my statement, but told me that he knew where the other prince is.

As soon as evening passed, the other vampires whom before was hiding from the sunlight, had roared and attacked the castle at the same time. Seems they knew, I was here.

"No offense. She's my queen." He command his followers with authority, telling them to stop.

I can hear several gasps sounding from the crowds. Of course, they'll be shocked. Since I'm the enemy from the first time I've got here, had suddenly beamed to be their queen.

"I will follow my beloved queen to find another man, that was destined along me with her." He continue telling them, and smiling at my direction as he caught me watching him in silent.

Although I am in love with him, I need to be careful. Since vampire are known for their devilish act.

I was very happy that night, as I was stationed in a lovely room without windows. Of course, it was our fault that the windows were shattered into pieces.

The next day in the morning, after organizing things in my hands, we set our next course to find the other prince. And Prince Lucas had told me he will surely to follow behind, as he had something to settle beforehand.

And yeah you heard right. His name was Lucas. My beloved prince of vampire, Prince Lucas.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

until the next time............please vote and comment ok.