Worth Trip

EDITED. Credit to FreyaEriya.

CHAPTER 2 - Worth trip

===================================================================

After two years of traveling around, finally we've arrived at the city called Asinis.

The city was full with blood thirsty vampire. Each of them aware of my existence. I knew that they could smell my blood, which in turn had make them crazy like hell.

Usually the vampires can only smell blood if you injured or something, but with my blood, it's a totally different case. My blood draws them in, it's lust. As soon as we step into the border of this country, the madness was beyond imaginable.

Just in the blink of an eyes they've come, surrounding us like bees. Their lust for my blood grows crazier, which is not a good idea.

We fight, and without noticing it had turned into a terrible war. Luckily, the fate was on our side today, as the sun rises just about time. You do know, sunrise can burn them, thus making them run hiding just like the mouse had done in the same way.

I groaned. We just starting to have fun here, and they had run away cowardly. Afterall, we do need to workout our body after that long journey. But then, considering we're outnumbered, maybe next time. They're hiding from the sun had just make up the fact that they won't be bothering us again, In the day, at least.

'Sylvia. Zafran.' I called them using my telepathy ability.

Both of them turned their head to me, and low their gaze slightly as I bestow my next order.

'Each of you go to the east and west. I'll take north. I want you to search and bring me the royal family of vampire of this country.'  Both of them nodded their head, listening to my command echoing in their minds.

'Oh! And make sure you don't hurt them. Force them if they show any resistance, yes. But don't be too much. I don't want any imperfect prince being my groom in the future. Do I make myself clear?' I gave them a stern look.

Both of them nodded once again, absolutely understanding my direct order. I gestured for them to start, and instantly, they vanished from my sight. 

And I myself started to travel north, in order to find one of my destined prince.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I move on and entered the city, only to find out that all of the streets were empty. Then, I remembered again, sunlight and it's still day.

No wonder. I smirked.

I continue to search for the castle that were supposed to be occupied by the royal family of Vampire in this country. After the long search, I finally found one ahead of me. 

The castle was gloomy. Surrounded by dark aura and of course, the smell of blood. Vampire, obviously they drink that.

A sharp but momentarily pain seared through my head. I know immediately, there's gonna be a telephatic link connected in a moment. That's what always happen when people used this gift, but for me, I'm used to it.

'My queen' By the tone of his speech, I knew it was Zafran.

'There's no trace of royal blood in this area. May I join you there, right now?' He asked, probably disappointed from his worthless chase.

'Sure. Come ahead.' I winked at him, mentally.

Instantly, Zafran appeared beside me. That one gift he had, makes me jealous. He can teleport to wherever he want, whenever he want. Which is in his case, lucky.

"Can you do me a favor?" I asked him, loudly as I don't feel the need for mind speaking again. If I rarely used my voice, I'm afraid it will gone forever.

He bow his head slightly, "What do wish for, my queen?" He asked me back, nonchalantly submit to my order.

"Can you break those windows? It's kinda dark in there. Oh! And don't forget the doors. They should be able to give more light." I said, pointing to the large door in front of us, which seems to be in our way.

"With pleasure." He replied with a smirked. And in no time, the windows and doors flew into pieces.

I step in with him, and in that instant, I've received another telepathy connection. This time, it's Sylvia.

'Queen Lynda. I've found one.' She informed me. So there's one in the west, huh?

'It's a female. What should I do with her, my queen?' She continued, askng me the obvious.

'Bring her to me.' I speak with dismissing tone in my mind, as right now I am occupied with Zafran, searching for the others in the castle.

"I can sense two. A she and a he." Zafran spokes beside me, bringing my attention back to him. Although there are many vampire in this country, we're currently in search of the royals only.

"They're underground. Right under us." He spokes again, tilting his head towards my direction.

My eyes glows in excitement. "Then, bring them to me." I commanded him with a smirked.

Immediately, Zafran disappeared. In just a moment, he come back, dragging two royal vampires in his hands.

And Sylvia, had also chose that time to appear beside. Apparently, teleporting had become their hobbies. Sylvia was holding tight to a female vampire beside her, who seems to completely focusing her attention to me.

I turned my attentions to her, assessing her from head to toes. She's got a pair of bloody red eyes, which seems to glows, perhaps because of lust upon smelling my blood. So that's why, Sylvia need to restrain her from jumping her way to me.

I averted my gaze towards Zafran, eyeing his catches. And that's when my dragon sign glows on my hands. My eyes widen, enlighten on this thought playing in my mind.

Finally. I've found one of my prince. The vampire prince.

He appeared to be charming, and perfect in the same way. He's my prince, my future King.

But how can I explain that to him. Surely, he wouldn't believe me after those massive killing I've done to half of his clan. Plus with the castle's doors and windows crashed, just making the thing worst.

I do hope I can convinced him before sun down though. Or else, he'll be sure in power to match me, and by that time, it's gonna be hard to explain.

This is going to be a long day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

until next time ok,bye

please vote and comment