Broken heart

Lately, Lucas seems to hide something from me. I can clearly feel the shadow's of jealousy even though he tried it so much to hide those from me.

Prince Lucas told me that another prince was a werewolf, and he live in the country name Garuda.

I've never heard of it before, but I'm willing to go anywhere to find him even though it took so long. Well, I do sounded desperate, but it's my destiny for crying out loud!

After much moments riding the horses, we have came to a stop. At last, we're can finally step on the ground!

Actually, I prefer flying but Lucas said that he wanted to show me the beauty of his country. And so, here we are walking our way but unfortunately, without him.

Before I leave Asinis, I had told both Zafran and Sylvia to be extra careful, in other words heightening our senses. I can sense clearly, something doesn't seems right here.

But I do hope my guesses was wrong, since I've just recently found my first prince and practically, I feel so happy to see him. Though, my other feeling was so weird since I felt reluctant to accepts him again when once he had rejected me last night.

Last night was the night that we supposed to make love to each other, fulfilling my destiny when I've met him at last. Though he claimed that he does shared the same feeling for me, I really can't figured out why he needed to distance himself from me.

Zafran told me that he sense the prince enter the room with the other girl that we capture that morning and she the royal one to.

remember the red eyes...........and Zafran said to me with our mind link that they arguing about something but when zafran want to go deeper into their mind something block it.

Hmm........I guest I need to be a little more passion, to be honest I don't like waiting.

This place is not bad, but the air is not good ,you can smell blood everywhere. I hope we can walk away from here faster, and I think they caught me off guard.

Zapppp Zafran teleport me to the sky and Sylvia appear beside me. That was close, lucky me

They setup some trap for me? Hah….! What the hell is this for? They thought they can caught me? If they know what can I do with nature around me they gonna be so scared! Hmmmm……Prince Lucas you not smart enough my dear ………….to fool me with this joke.

I can hear in my mind that he laugh. Can I know what this is all about?

 You my dear princess Lynda ….. I not in love with you…. I just pretending, you know your blood is so special that can cure us. Cure us from sun burn, I so tired with night life, I want to go anywhere around the world without chasing people for their blood.

He just crouch behind some tree with robe and hood cover his head.

 When searching for you, I found my beloved Christina……it love at first sight, but what make me so frustrated about is that I cannot touch her and embrace her with pleasure.

I don’t know why we are destiny together? I don’t know you? And we never met before? But I been told that you are my true love, I been searching you for ages, I immortal like you to and all people around me die one by one , even we a vampire but we just can live around 150 years only . But for me and only me cannot died like them and live with the loneliness.

When you came here I was so happy, we can drink your blood and live haply ever after.

Wait a second my dear prince Lucas , you think you can drink my blood and live happy with her? Who told you that? When you drink my blood you can walk freely under the sun and we can be together forever and you must remember that when you drink my blood I can fully control of you, your mind , body and soul  also your love is just for me, so do her. But still you cannot have sex with her even when you drink my blood. The loyalty is just for me only and if you try to kill me, you two  gonna be dead as I am. So?  wanna try?

You think I don’t know that? But the oracle told me that you have a weakness, and he trow something like a bamboo stick to me , Sylvia and  zafran  try to  cover it for me  but I tell  them not to, the bamboo hit my chest but not through it, and prince lucas  was so shock about it that his mouth wide open.

I fly lower to the ground and landed in front of him, he take that advantage and stab on the chest with bamboo stick again and again but nothing happen.

Are you that very-very don’t like me that much? That hated emotion glowing in your eyes so truly make me sad. I travel a long journey through a lot of pain of lonliness, but I found this?  Even the stab not through  my  chest  but  my  heart is broken into pieces.

 I told Sylvia to bring the red eyes girl to me.  In the mean time we just staring to each other but that just a short time because Sylvia teleport the girl just in a second. I cut my wrist and the blood flow through the cut and I said to them to drink it, without any question they drink it.

After drink it they fell on the ground and faint.

 Sylvia, Zafran  come we must live this place before they wake up.

I know what happen when they wake up but that dosen’t  change  the disappointment in my heart of them. We fly away faster and I don’t look back because my heart  drown in sadness and we fly so fast above a few city but not stop by. I told Sylvia and zafran to stop at a top of the mountain in front of us.

And quickly zafran make something like a cabin from ice with a furniture in it,and it  also from ice but don’t worry about freezing because it don’t have effect on us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please vote and comment...ok. love you all........