The Blood

Chapter 1 

The Blood

==================================================================

I'm a princess of Aurum, my country can be located at the mountain of Dragonia.

How old I am? Sigh.....

A couple of hundred years. Certainly because I'm an Immortal. You see, when I was born to this world...I was born with some gifts.

Besides the immortality that I have... then, came along others. Take examples, the unique blood that I have. I have that unique blood, which can let a werewolf transform anytime they want. Or a vampire whom had drink them, can walk freely under the sunlight without getting burned by it. That particular vampire also would have a choice whether to drink blood or not, as for once they had consumed mine, they'll never get hungry for others.

You can also find me beautiful and sweet, since I have stop aging at my age of twenty. Now, I still look like a twenty years old girl, and well... I am still a virgin. Don't blame me, because apparently no one can touch me . what I mean is, if they wish to enter into intimate relations with me. they will die a horrible way.

If they touch me they'll burn to death. And that makes up the fact how lonely I am.

When I was born, the oracle had told my parents, currently being the King and Queen, about my power and my blood. And also about myself that is destined to be a bride to two princes , which are not being born yet. And what I mean is not one of them, but both of them. Wow!

I'm not a whore, and that had makes my father's blood boils like a lava. In the end, he had cuts the oracle's head off, and I've definitely learnt my lesson that day in the hard way.

Even for an immortal girl like me, which in my case, I have lots of power that have not awaken yet. But now, I'm in full control of my power and my blood, and yes, after been through a lot of hardness several time. 

After my father and my mother had died, I have rule the kingdom alone by myself, and make sure all my people get the best that a country can give. But when the time passes by, they have all start talking.

You know that I'm immortal, yet my subjects had known nothing about me. They have find it odd, that I've stop aging and still wears the same looks although many years had passed. The rumors start spreading like a disease, that I've been a witch. Some says I've made a deal with the devil, but definitely...that is just their mind playing with such horror. (Wrong guess you idiots!)

Ah! I've forgot to tell you. My name is Lynda,  Princess Lynda Blake. My father, the deceased King is  Blake Revera while my mother's name is Gloria. 

And my country is in Dragonia, which my palace situated on the mountain peak.Why the mountain at my kingdom is named Dragonia?

It is because in the mountain there is a cave, inside which a lot of hidden treasures, and guarded by a dragon of terror.  the dragon it self and apparently, it is also happen to be my pet. Also, I have a power that allow myself to control anything around me, and I can talk to nature as well. 

Perhaps, like the stone. I can bend them to whatever I want. And that's why I have a centipede tied up my black hair, as I've take it anywhere with me. I forgot to mention, the centipede itself is the gold I had bend and it's certainly beautiful. It can also heed my command, doing whatever I want, whenever I want it to do. 

I have two friends that is loyal to me, not just because they wanted to be. Another reason why, it is because I have save them. My first best friend is Sylvia, and the other one is Zafran.

Sylvia. I've made an effort saving safe from the cancer that she have.

Zafran, I've apparently healed him after he had lose a lot of blood. This is because he was attacked by a tiger of mine, when he try to rob me. And after that, he had beg for forgiveness and promise to pledge his loyalty only to me.

I've give them my blood to drink and they had became an immortal, just like me. Now, they had to stay with me forever. Other fact is, when they drink my blood, I can fully take control of them and I can know exactly what they do or think. 

It was long after I rule my country, and still after all that time, I keep waiting for the princes who was predicted to be my husband .

But then, I've decided to search for them myself. I even called the prime minister to come forward and had told him that I would go traveling around the world to find the princes.

And with that, I've put my country under his power. I promise to return here after I met the princes.

Before the oracle had died, he did not say where the princes were in. But he did tell that the sign of the dragon on my left arm will shine if I see one of the princes. It is just me and the princes who could see the signs of the dragon on my arm. And only they can touch me.

so please vote and comment............hahaha