Meat Tag

~Chapter 12: Meat Tag~

A few days after the meet and greet all our fans have been texting us nonstop asking when they are going to be in our next video.

So we tell them to meet us at Starbucks. Yes I know what you're thinking, why Starbucks? Well I don't know it was Dani's idea.

All three of us sit at a table in the corner of our local Starbucks waiting for our fans of the day to come.

Finally they walk through the door and we wave them over to us.

"So what's the idea for the video?" Samantha asks

"Meat Tag." Rider says with his hands like Spongebob with the word imagination

"Meat Tag?" Sarah questions

"You know how to play tag, right?" Dani asks and all three girls nod their heads. "Well it's like tag but instead of tagging someone with just you're hand you have to tag them with meat."

"Who's idea was that?" Annabell asks and Dani and I point at Rider

I mean yes it's a stupid idea but everyone can see Rider coming up with an idea like that because...

1. He likes meat.

2. He comes up with weird ideas like that.

3. He's Rider.

"Ok that makes sense." Sarah says

"Anyway so are you guys...excuse me girls in or out?" I ask

They all look at each other before one of them answers.

"We're in." Annabell says

All of us head back to my house and we head straight into my basement. It's not you're usual basement with couches and a tv.

My basement has old arcade games that my dad found, fixed and put in our basement. Also well as a small movie theater when you open door there's two rows of theatre seats and a big screen like a movie theater.

"Alright guys we are back with another video of our amazing lives and our crazy games." I say into the camera

"But best of all we have three people here we would like you to meet. Sarah, Annabell and Samantha." Dani says

"And in this video we told these girls that we are going to a video with them and we decided to do it today." Rider says

"Now We_Shining_Stars introduce Meat Tag!" Both Rider and I say into the camera

"Alright in this box we have steak that is cooked for us to throw at each other and well that's about it. So we will continue this outside." Dani says

Right after she says that Rider passes the video and we quickly head outside into my backyard.

"Let's do this." I say and Rider puts the camera on its stand and continues recording

All 6 of us grab pieces of meat from the box that I set in the middle of us and we all take positions like in the Hinger Games and wait for the count down before we run towards the box and start throwing meat at each other.

I quickly grab a piece of meat and throw it at Sarah and it hits her square in the face and we all can't help but laugh.

"Nice shot Jay!" Rider yells an as soon as he says that a piece of meat hits me in the back of the head. I turn to see Dani running away and a smirk makes its way to my face.

I quickly run after her and once I reach her I wrap my arms around her waist and spin her around.

"Come on Jay let go of me." She says trying to break free from my grip but we all know she can't but she tries anyway

Then I set her back down on the ground and hit Herrington in the face with meat before I take off running for the other side of my backyard.

Even though we all thought this was a stupid idea at first now we all are starting to enjoy this game and are having fun.

While we continue playing there's some screaming from the girls which I guess is loud enough for my neighbors to hear because four houses down from mine the grumpy old Mr Henson yells "Quiet down you hippies!!"

I don't know why but he calls everyone hippies but when there's a real hippy he calls the hippy a 'freak on wheels'.

He's old, at that's all I can say.

After what seemed like forever but maybe was about an hour maybe 2 we stop.

"So guys that was Meat Tag." I say trying to catch my breath

"Along with some Day action." Rider sad with a smirk while he wiggles his eyebrows

"Day?" Dani questions

"It's the ship name our fans made for you and Jay." He says and Samantha, Sarah, and Annabell nod whole Dani and I look at each other confused

I don't remember Day being a ship name for me and Dani but I do remember Rani and Jider.

"Oh whatever. I hoped you guys liked. Because we have something even better than this next week. See all you beautiful people next week. We are We_Shining_Stars signing off." I say into the camera

Then Dani sticks her head in front of me and I wrap my arms around her waist once again and drag her away from the camera and again I spin her around but instead of screaming and telling me to let her go she laughs.

"Well while Day has their moment Rider going to end this video." Rider say stepping in front of the camera. "This is you're man Rider from We_Shining_Stars signing off. Stay beautiful."

He winks at the camera before he turns it off.

I drop Dani on the ground and run towards the camera but Rider turns it off before I get there.

"Dang it man. I was going to jump on you're back." I say

"Maybe next time Jay." He says

"And next time don't drop me on my ass." Dani says standing up and she wipes the dirt off her shorts

"Oops." I say with a weak smile and Dani just glares at me

~Author's Note~

Sorry it took my so long to update. It's just school, tests, homework and everything like that.

I kind of wonder what it would be like to be hit with a piece of meat.

Anyway stay tuned for the next chapter.

I feel like I should set I say when I should publish a chapter.

If you guys think I should comment a day you think I should publish my next chapter.

See you guys later!

Vote, Comment, Follow!

I follow back!

~We_Shining_Stars~