Friday Night...Alone

Chapter 7: Friday Night...Alone

Dani's POV:

I sit in my room crowded by all my stuffed animals. Tonight was the night Rider, Jay and I do something together but Jay had plans with his family and when I called Rider he wouldn't pick up. Weird? He usually picks up his phone.

I call Jay's phone this time and after a few rings it goes to voice mail.

"Hey you reached the J-man here and his trusty side kick Rider. I'm sorry I can't answer the phone because I'm sleeping, probably. Call me back! Peace out to all the people who are trying to call me. Sorry again for not answering. Peace!" His voice mail says

I slowly take my phone away from my ear and hang up and drop it on my bed.

I doubt they are out of the house. I mean Rider is always free he just says he isn't so he can watch The Housewives of Orange County and Jay never spends time with his family because well they are annoying when you spend a long time with them like a weekend at their lake house. Wait since when did they get a lake house.

Could they have gone to the party everyone is talking about and didn't invite me, well they should brace themselves because Dani is coming for them. But would they lie to me just like that? Yeah they would.

I quickly get dressed in a nice top and short shorts and pull on my sandles and run downstairs to see it's about 10 o'clock.

"Time to party." I mutter

Right as I open the front door I hear a door open from upstairs.

Oh no.

I slowly walk into the shadows so my mom doesn't see me. But as I walk aganist the wall I bump into the candle and it falls to the floor and my mom turns and looks my way.

"Dani?" She asks

"Uh no you are just dreaming." I say walking away from the wall and towards my mom

"No I'm not. Where are you going Dani?" She asks sternly crossing her arms over her chest and I sigh

"Ok there's this girl named Jessica in my grade who is having a party tonight and I was deciding on going since Jay and Rider can't hang out."

Right after I said it I knew by the look on her face she wouldn't let me go.

"Why can't Jay and Rider hang out?" She asks

"Jay says he is spending the weekend with his family at their lake house for the weekend.." I get cut off by my mom

"I never knew they got a lake house."

"Neither did I."

"Hmmm"

"And you know Rider he just wants to stay home and watch tv."

"Yes I know he loves his tv."

Jay's POV:

"Drink it, Drink it, Drink it!" Everyone around me chanted

Before I know it I raise the glass to my lips and chug the whole glass and everyone cheers as I set it down on the table.

"Yeaaah!" I yell

This is probalby the best party I've ever been to, wait no it isn't a probalby, it is the best party I've ever been to. I couldn't remember I've had this much fun at a party like this.

Then I hear murmurs in the crowd of people and I look at Rider and he shrugs.

"You can't be here. This party isn't for losers on the swim team."

When I hear the words swim team I have a few ideas who migt be here. I feel someone grab my shirt and pull me towards the door of the house.

Once we are in the barkyard Rider turns to me.

"We need to get out of here. You know as well as I do that the person who just came in is Dani. I'm almost 100% sure it's Dani." Rider says

I look through one of the windows of the house and try to see if I can see through the crowd of the people but I can't see anything other than people dancing, laughing, and other things.

"Hey Rider, Jay. Hop in." Chelsea says drunk from in the pool

I turn to Ride then I look through the window them back at Chelsea.

"It wouldn't hurt I guess." I say and she jumps in and down I'm the water clapping

Yeah can I just say she isn't the smartest person you will ever meet but she is one of the prettiest.

Both Rider and I cannonball into the pool at the same time. I'm glad that Rider's camera is water proof because I forgot we had it.

In a away I feel like I'm in a music video for Big Time Rush, but I'm not and I have no idea how I know who they are but oh well.

We spend time in the pool and laugh, swim and play with a beach ball till...

"JAY RIDER!!!" A voice yells from the side of the pool

Everything stops and there is Dani and along side her is Jessica at the side of the pool. Man she is angry, and I don't mean angry I mean more of really angry, or steamed.

"What the H-E double hockey sticks guys! Why didn't you tell me you guys were going to the party." Dani asks

"LIke I said before you are not supposed to be here Lami." Jessica says

I look at Rider for help but he just looks back at me with the same expression. Oh what do we do? Our friend has just been called Lami instead of Dani and she isn't even supposed to be here in the first place.

Slowly and quietly Rider and I go under water and swim to the other end of the pool and once our heads are above water Dani and Jessica are there again.

"Dang it." Rider says

"Alright I give up." I say standing up in the pool. "Look Dani we didn't tell you because well we knoe you're history with Jessica and also well you weren't invited and we didn't want to tell you that we are going to a party you can't go to so we told you we have plans this weekend."

I look up at Dani to see tears forming in her eyes. Then she just runs off crying. Great...just great.

~Author's Note~

I hope you guys like this chapter and this book! I saw this book has 19 reads! Yeah I know that's not a lot compared to other books but this makes me happy because I feel like no one is reading any of my stuff since I feel like I'm a bad writer.

Anyway it's almost Friday!!!

Q: What is you're favorite quote?

Mine is 'Be Different, Be Divergent'

Sorry I just love Divergent!!! If any of you have read the book or have seen the movie you would understand.

Vote, Comment, Follow!

I follow back!

~Grace~