Day?

After we order our meals Becky and Dani go to the bathroom together to 'powder their noses', like what is this? Do they really powder their noses in there or do they talk about boys and some other things. Just thinking about makes me want to know what they are talking about.

"So how long have to you liked Dani?" Rider asks me before he takes a sip of his drink.

That's a good question, this whole Day thing hasn't really come up that much till recently. So it's kind of hard to say how long I've really had feelings for Dani.

"I'm not sure. I think it started back when we did meat tag." I say and Rider just nods. "If you don't want us to be a thing, just say the word. You have a say in this because we all share a YouTube channel."

"No dude. To be honest I was hoping you guys would get together. Out of all the ships our channel has, you guys have the most fans by far. The fans wanted this to happen. Plus I could see there was something brewing between you too." He says and I chuckle.

"Well it depends on if Dani wants us to be a thing." I say with a shrug. Then the waitress comes by.

"Your meals will be right out." She says with a smile while looking at me. As she walks away her hand moves up my arm to my shoulder.

Once she's gone Rider and I look at each other. "What the hell just happened?" I say and Rider shrugs.

"Looks like the waitress wants some Jay action." He says wiggling his eyebrows and I slap him across the face with my napkin.

Then out of the corner of my eyes I see the girls walking back to the table.

"Soooo how was 'powdering your noses'?" I ask as they sit down and Dani slaps my arm and I chuckle.

"So did we miss anything?" Becky asks looking from Rider to me.

"You missed absolutely nothing." Rider says smoothly as he puts his arm around Becky's shoulders.

"Why do I feel like that's a lie?" Dani asks turning to me.

"Ok...well. Um the waitress decided it was ok as she walked about to snake her hand up my arm." I say looking for Rider for help but the only help he gives me is...

"That waitress really wants Jay to hit her up."

Right after he says that I facepalm.

"That wasn't helpful at all." I say and he shrugs.

Then both Dani and Becky break out into a fit of laughter. "What are you two laughing at?" I ask confused.

"Dani paid her to do that!" Becky says laughing.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" I yell.

Everyone is the restaurant turns and looks our way. Not my best to yell in a restaurant but we are used to it, being weird in public.

"Be quiet!" Dani snaps. "But I did pay her to do that because I wanted to know what you would do. But now I know."

"That's not funny." I say

Then our food comes and once again the waitress does the same thing as she leaves. I turn to Dani and she looks pissed.

"You paid her to do that, didn't you?"

"Only to do it once!" She says stabbing into her meatball. Let me just say she does not look happy at all.

"Then let's give her a show." I say wiggling my eyebrows.

Dani raises an eyebrow and I tell Rider to pull out his phone and start recording.

"Hey guys so it's we_shining_stars here back with another video and guess what guys the moment you all have been waiting for is over." I say looking at the camera before I look at Dani.

"Jay what are you doing?" She asks looking from me to the camera.

I bring my hand to Dani's cheek and I slowly lean closer to her but before our mouths touch I get slapped on the face with a meatball.

"What the heck?" I say shocked quickly pulling back. "What did you do that for?" I ask wiping off the sauce with my napkin.

"So I could do this!" She says grabbing a handful of pasta and throws at me but it misses and lands on the floor. A few minutes later our waitress walks by our table and slips on the pasta and falls to the floor.

"I'm so sorry, miss. My girlfriend here can be very clumsy." I say helping her up to her feet.

"Wait you two are dating?" She asks pointing at both Dani and me. Both of us reply by nodding our heads. "I'm sorry I didn't know you had a girlfriend."

"It's ok, most people think that." I say

"Well enjoy the rest of your meal." She says before she walks off to who knows where.

I sit back down next to Dani and I put my arm around her shoulders. "So did you get all that Rider?" I ask and he nods playing the video on his phone.

We all laugh when it comes to the part where our waitress slips on the pasta. "Well we should probably get out of here before we overstay our welcome." Rider says once the video is over.

Both Rider and I pull out our wallets and pay for our dates meals before we all walk out of the restaurant. "Well guys I would call this double date a success." I say

"I'll see." Becky says from Dani to me.

I look down and I didn't realize I was holding Dani's hand.

"Well we will leave you to lovebirds alone. See you in the car." Becky says pulling Rider to the car.

Once they are gone I raise my hand so where it's touching Dani's cheek and she smiles. I lean in closer to her and ready myself to kiss. Then our lips touch and it's unlike any kiss I've ever had. There's something real behind it, it's not just a petty kiss. There's emotion behind it.