We Party It On!!

~Chapter 6: We Party It On!!~

The rest of the day passes after Sissy Shopping and we head home not really saying much but I could tell Dani was happy because she was bouncing up and down in her seat waiting to get home and go to school tomorrow wearing something new to say we bought it for her. Yup she does that everytime we go Sissy Shopping.

Rider pulls into Dani's driveway she thanks us once again for the clothes then runs off inside with a skip in her step, yeah its kind of weird but hey it's Dani doing it. But who cares?

Then Rider drops me off at my house but before he unlocks the car he turns to me.

"Is everything ok?" He asks

"Yeah I'm just tired after with Dani." I say

"Yeah that's true." He chuckles

The next morning I wake up to rocks? Yeah rocks slamming against my window. Uh I guess I woke up late.

I look over at my clock, no it's only 5:17.

"What could this be?" I mutter to myself as I get out of bed

I walk over to my window and open my blinds to find Dani and Rider standing in my lawn waiting for me, but I don't know for what.

I open my window.

"What are you guys doing at five in the morning?" I yell down

"Oh you know waking you're ass up and you should know how to tell time it's 7:15." Dani yells back at me

What 7:15? That can't be right. I quickly run over to my phone that's on my desk and see that's right...7:15.

"Aw shit." I say

I quickly pull on a tshirt and some shorts and run down the stairs grabbing my backpack and running outside.

"Forget something." Dani says once I get outside

"What?"

She looks down at my feet and I groan quickly running back inside and pulling my sneakers on.

"Happy?" I ask her

"Yes!" She says with a smirk and we quickly hop in Rider's car and drive to school.

We get to school with 5 minutes to spare.

"Thank goodness you took the shorter route." Dani says then gets out of the car

We watch her leave then Rider turns to me.

"Dude we are invited to a party tonight held by...damn it what was her name? It starts with a T."

"Is it Tara?"

"No."

"Terry?"

"No."

"Tanny?"

"No."

"There are no more people with a name that starts with a T that's a girl." I say

"Oh no wait it started with a J." He says and I slap my hand to my forehead

"Jessica or Jessie?" I ask

"Jessica. That's it!" Rider says

"Why did you wait till Dani was out of the car?" I ask

"Dani wasn't invited. If she asked you what you're doing this weekend say nothing. Got it?"

"Got it! But wait I do have plans."

"Just tell her you have to spend time with you're family."

We hop out of his car and we take off running towards the front door of our school, we get to the front door right as the bell rings.