How We Play Tag

~Chapter 4: How We Play Tag~

School went by and it was finally time for me to go to football practice.

"Here is our one and only Jay getting ready for his football practice." Rider says sticking his camera in my face

"Dude stop." I say smiling while pushing the camera out of my face

But everytime I push the camera away he keeps pushing back into my face. So I just ignore the camera and their talking till I get to the boy's locker room.

"Well peace you guys I'll see you on the field." I say right into the camera

I change into my jersey an run onto the field.

"Tyler! Where were you? We are here to win not to talk to girls." Coach barks at me

"I'm sorry coach. It won't happen again." I say

"It better not. Now go stretch." He says

I walk over to the sideline and start stretching while the rest of my team mates start with the warm ups.

"Well this is going to be fun." I mutter

Then I feel a tap on my arm and turn and see a blure of black hair bollowing behind a girl...Dani. I quickly take off after and catch up to her.

"I think you are actually it." I say running along beside her. "Well anyway. Tag you're it." I say tapping her arm before running back to where I was stretching

I look over my shoulder to see Dani just standing where I left her with her arms folded over her chest. Sometimes I feel they are going to stay like that because she crosses them way to much.

"Tyler this isn't tag." Coach yells from the other side of the field

Man I hate this guy and I'm pretty sure the rest of the team does as well.

Once I'm well stretched I join the rest of my team and join in the warm ups. It starts off with us running threw plays then finally towards the end of practice Coach lets us change and I find Dani and Rider running around on the filed playing tag.

I rub my hands together and I feel a smirk appear on my face and I take off running after them.

"Well it's nice of you to join us Jay." Rider says

He quickly hands Dani the camera and takes off running again and I run after him tackling him.

"TAG YOU ARE IT." I yell and quickly get off of him

We would play tag with Dani but she is a girl and we don't want to hurt her by tackling her so usually Rider and I play. Yeah it didn't end well when we first tried. I tackled her on her front lawn and she landed on her arm the wrong way and broke it. So since then it's just been Rider and I playing Tag.

I'm not saying it's bad I just feel Dani wants to play once it a while and I don't want to leave her out, you know what I mean?

This went on till Rider runs into Dani while she has the camera facing her talking about how stupid we are. But anyway she falls to the ground with Rider on top of her.

I take the camera from her and point it at them.

"Well folks it look like we have our Dani moment here and we will cherish it forever." I say and Rider plants a big kiss on Dani's cheek

I couldn't help but break out laughing at Dani's facial expression. It was priceless. But before we know it the fun is over and Dani is pushing Rider off of him to try an get me.

"Jay seriously give me the camera." She says grabbing for it as I raise it to over head

Oh yeah I forgot to say I'm like 6'2 and Dani's only 5'7. So it's hard for her to get things when they are above my head.

"Rider you better edit that out or so help I will..." She trails off

"You'll what?" Rider attacks back

"I've got nothing." She says looking down at her feet

"Hey it's ok Dani. Now we can go shopping." I say putting one arm around her shoulder while the one with the camera stays in the air

"Yay! Come on let's go!" She says grabbing both my wrist and Rider's pulling us towards his car

"Come on man did you have to remind her. Now we need to sit and wait for her to buy the whole store out." Rider groans

"Sorry dude it was the only thing I could think getting her mind off the video." I say with a shrug

She literally pushes both Rider and I into our seats and hops in the back herself and demands for Rider to step on the gas once we are all buckled in of course.

Rider really pushes that pedal to the floor and we fly off down the road towards the mall. We are pushing almost 90. I'm surprised this car can even do it because it's about I don't know maybe 20 years old. Yeah this car was his sister's car but she got a new one 2 years ago and she gave Rider this car.

Yeah I know he has a nice sister. >.<

We finally get to the mall and skid to a stop in a parking space and Dani takes off running through the parking lot and Rider and I don't even bother to chase after her because we both know once she is through the door she will wait for us. Yes, one of her unusual qualities is she is like a dog sometimes.

~Author's Note~

I hope you guys like this chapter and book!!

Vote, Comment, Follow!

I follow back!

I have a question for you guys!

Q: What would you act like if you are the opposite gender? So a gender bender but not with characters but with yourself.

~Grace~