Chapter 17-Florist

Claire Pov
Three months later

So caty asked me if I could take the day off so I could help her with important wedding planning which of course I did and Sophie is covering for me since she managed to get the assistant manager job. But now I am regretting that decision to take it off. Flowers flowers flowers everywhere! Yes we are in a florist so that is expected but dammit I'm tired and Claire asked me to come meet her here today as she has changing her damn mind. I love the girl but she is driving me bloody nuts. 3 fucking hours in a flower shop. HELP!

"Caty I love you but seriously you need to make up your mind it's getting too close to the wedding now and if you don't hurry you will have no flowers" I tell her seriously.

"I know I know" she says

"Pink and white tulips. That's what I want" she smiles

"Great you've picked the type now just decide where you want them" I say.

"Okay I want fish bowls, with glitter around the top of them like they do on cocktails, with two white and two pink tulips inside for the centrepieces and pink and white petals for the flower girl" she smiles.

"Oh thank god you made up your mind. Remember there is no changing them now" I laugh.

"I promise I won't" she says

"What flowers would you pick for yours and marks wedding?" She asks curiously.

"How do you know we will get married?" I laugh.

"Of course you will so just answer."She smiles.

"It would definitely be Ivory roses because that's our flower. He bought me them for our month anniversary and they have been my favourite flower since" I smiling thinking back to when he gave me them.

"Is That What colour theme you would go for?" She says she continues looking through the booklet.

"If me and mark got married I would probably have blue, red and royal blue with the ivory roses. " I smile

"Perfect" she cheers making me frown.

"What's perfect?" I question

"Oh just the flowers I maybe ask her for them too so she can keep them on standby just incase I change me mind again."she says then rushes over to the florist.

She is such a strange girl sometimes.

"Wait you can't steal my choice in flowers, what about when I get married" I huff chasing after her.

Once we finish in the florists was we make our way back to her house as all of us are making the favours together.

"Oh shit I need to go to the dress shop Claire" caty says panicking.

"I think I'm going off my dress" she mumbles.

"OMG your joking" I yell.

"I'm sorry can you please come with I need to see it on again incase I have changed my mind." She says with her lip wobbling.

"Uh Caty it's like two weeks until your wedding" I tell her

"I know please Claire" she cries

"Fine it's fine we will do it don't know" I say giving her a hug as I pull away I could've sworn I caught a smirk but when I looked again there was nothing on her face but tears. She is clearly driving me insane that I'm imaging things.

"Let's go. I promise I will make it up to you, we will go for a pamper after here put something nice on then go out for a meal just the two of us"she sniffs.