Chapter 11- My own little family

Claire Pov
I've woke up in my bed with marks arms wrapped tightly around me. I think back to everything that happened last night.

Thinking about Marianna my gorgeous baby girl. I wish she was here, I wish mark got a chance to hold her. I can feel the tears roll down my face as I silently cry squeezing my eyes closed not wanting to wake mark up but little did I know he was already away staring at me.

"Baby please don't cry" Mark whispers making my eyes snap open and look at him.

"I'm so sorry mark. I didn't mean for it to happen I done everything I was told to do" I sob

"Claire listen to me it wasn't your fault so stop blaming yourself. There is nothing you could've done. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you" he says

"You didn't know mark so how could you be there?" I cry.

"I know but still. Go shower and I will get some breakfast ready" he says kissing me on the head.

I quickly call mr Donald to tel him I won't be in today and explained what happens, he told me to stay off until Monday which I'm thankful for. I grab a tracksuit then I go to have a quick shower and half an hour later I am out and dressed.

 I grab a tracksuit then I go to have a quick shower and half an hour later I am out and dressed

I think now that mark knows after we speak about things we will need to tell our families.

I walk out of the bathroom to go get marianna's box so I can finally show mark.

Picking the box up I run my hand over the top of it. Taking a deep breathe then leave my room.

It's time to show him. I set the box in the living room before heading to the kitchen.

"Hey you okay" mark asks softly

"Yeah thank you are you?" I say

"Yeah, breakfast is ready" he smiles the sets the plates on the breakfast bar.

"Thank you" I smile.

It's quiet for a few minutes as we both eat then mark talks.

"Can I say something about last night?" He asks

"Don't worry about it honestly" I smile

"No that's the think Claire you got it completely wrong" he says finishing his plate of food.

"What do you mean?" I frown when he gets off his stool walking towards me.

"You thought I laughed because I wasn't in loved with you. Which is definitely not the case at all. I got nervous I couldn't believe after all this time you says you still loved me and i guess it was a nervous laugh. I promise you Claire I am crazy about you. I'm in love with you so don't for a second ever doubt that okay" he says with my face in his hands looking into my eyes.

"But I thought..." I whisper

"I know what you thought, you stubborn woman you just wouldn't let me talk. But I will prove to you that I love you and hopefully you will come back to me. I don't expect you to begin a relationship with me right now even if you do love me" He says wiping my tears.