Chapter 5- Our special place

Claire pov
"Mark?" I say after watching him like w creep for five minutes.

"Hey" He says with a smile

"Hey, What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Probably the same thing you are" he tells me with a sad smile making me not.

"Well I will leave you in peace" I send a small smile turning away.

"Please stay" He pleads

"Okay" I whisper.

I walk over to sit down beside him on the bench that we made together well more he made for us. It's in the exact spot we had out first kiss. We used to come here all the time when we were younger.

"A lot of memories happened here" he mumbles

"They sure did" I say clearing my throat.

"I never wanted it to happen you know" he says

"What?" I look at him confused.

"I never wanted us to break up but I couldn't let you give up your dream because of me"

"I would've gave up anything for you" I whisper wiping the new tears.

"Exactly you were going to leave your dream behind for me. I couldn't let you do that Claire." He says.

"But I did though"

"What?" He says looking confused

"But I did leave my biggest dream behind mark" I say looking into his eyes.

"No you went that's where you've been all this time" he says still confused.

"YOU MARK YOU" I cry

"Claire please don't cry" he says pulling me into a hug.

"NYU was a dream of mines mark. But you, you were my biggest from the day we met my biggest dream was to stay together and eventually get married but it all got left behind because I had to go to college. I lost the only boy I loved, my boyfriend of 5 years but I also lost my best friend. We couldn't even stay in contact with each other because it would've been to hard for us." I cry

"Shh please calm down baby" he says

He just called me baby?

Oh shit

"Claire that was the hardest day of my life saying goodbye to you. I was broke. For a long time after that. I know we had plans and dreams of being together forever but I couldn't take your other dream away from you. I wish I got accepted for nyu but I didn't or I would've been right there with you. Believe me I tried, I tried so fucking hard to keep us together but there was absolutely nothing I could do, I also knew though that there was no way we could do long distance. It would've ripped us apart and we would've ended up fighting and that wasn't us we didn't fight. I didn't want your love for me turning into hate" He says wiping the tears that escaped his eye.

"I could never hate you" I tell him honestly looking into his eyes then my eyes wandering over his face then back to his eyes.

"Your so beautiful" he whispers his eyes going down to my lips when he notices me biting on the bottom one.

Looking back into each other's eyes for a second I see him leaning forward slowly and can feel myself also going forward. Within a second his lips are on mine softly he licks my bottom lip asking for entry making me moan as I allow him entry.

He puts his hands on my hips lifting me up to make me straddle him. Our kids is getting deeper and more needy. Both of us putting all our passion into it, I feel him getting hard underneath me as it's poking into my core making me moan again and push myself against it.