Chapter 15- Dress shopping

Claire Pov
it is now August 5th and Me and the girls are on our way to the dress shop where we are meeting mine, catys, marks and sadies moms since they were out together doing god only knows what. Also we are meeting Claire's other bridesmaid but she says we don't know her and didn't give us a name.

"I'm so excited" caty squeals making us laugh.

"I can't believe we are going to choose your wedding dress, it still seems crazy" Sadie smiles.

"It really does. We have talked about our weddings since we were little girls and yours is finally happening. I knew you would've ended up changing the date"I laugh.

"I know it's great but scary. You both need to try wedding dresses on with me I know I thought we could do it but we couldn't" she says with a laugh.

"What? Why? This is about you not us" I say confused making Sadie nod.

"I know but I want you to do it with me, I will choose different styles and we can all come out at the same time and see what one I like better" she says smiling.

"Your mad. Your suppose to try them on and we are supposed to try bridesmaid dresses on" sadies laughs.

"Fine we will see how it goes" she says with a huff making us laugh.

We get out of the car and make our way in the shop to find out mothers already sitting there with a glass of champagne.

"They couldn't wait could they" I chuckle

"Nope you know what they are like" caty says rolling her eyes making up laugh.

"Our babies" catys mom cheers.

"Hey moms" we say with a laugh.

"Hey girls" they say while giving us a hug and kiss.

"How are you all after last night?" Mom asks.

"I'm actually fine don't feel hungover but that's probably because mark set out water and pills out for me waking up" I chuckle.

"Mark?" Megan says

"Yes and that's not all he done was it claire" caty says smirking.

"Uh so where's the other bridesmaid" I ask changing the subject making them laugh.

"You can come out now" caty shouts.

"Hey girlies" Sophie stands there smiling

"OMG sophie" I squeal as she comes to hug us.

"I've missed you so much Claire it's not the same without you. My two other favourite girls I've missed you too haven't seen you in a while, thank you so much for asking me to be your bridesmaid caty" she says smiling sadly.

"Of course there is no one else I would rather choose, apart from my two best friends here your the only other girl I'm really close too and you have been there through hard time for us three and that means a lot. Thank you for saying yes and coming" caty says cuddling her.

"Hey sophie its been to long" Sadie says hugging her.

"Well if you miss me so much then move out here" I grin

"Well I actually need to talk to my landlord but if I can find a job that's the plan." She smiles

"WHAT?" Me caty and Sadie shout.

"Yep"

"Well we can speak about that later, stay at mines for this visit and we can talk about stuff but as for right now it's time for the bride to be to find her dress" I cheer.