Chapter 14

Boldt's eyes only grew dark In anger, which only made me smile. He finally knew I was alive, and I wasn't as scared of It as I thought I would be. He started to shake slightly as the crowd look at him horrified waiting for his response.

"There's no way your alive! Your lying, your not Danna!" He shouted In my face.

I smirked before I pulled off my wig and let my long hair fall out. A group of gasps came from the audience, but right now I didn't care. To prove It further I pulled off my shirt so everyone could see the brace hiding my chest.

"I'm damn well alive Boldt, don't you forget It. Damien here Is Ryder, I'm not. Twins don't separate and If you were smart enough you would have noticed before I had to tell you myself. I guess beating me all those years made you lose what you call your brain," I said clearly Into the microphone.

Not that many people were paying attention to what we were saying anymore though. They were all staring at the scars that lined my torso from all the beatings I had taken. I didn't care that they were staring though, I just really wanted Boldt to be pissed.

"I'm always two steps ahead of you Danna!" He said with a grin.

Before I could ask what he meant he grabbed me and shoved a gun to the side of my head. I didn't even blink though, I expected this out of him, all he knew was anger. Everyone else however started screaming and running for the exits.

Garren had a death grip on my brother as he came beside me and Boldt. I only rolled my eyes at him, I don't no where my courage came from, but I was starting to love It. Boldt was clearly expecting me to struggle, I wasn't going to let him get the best of me though.

"Ah...help...save me...so scary," I said with a sigh.

"What the hell Is wrong with you? You should be begging for me to let you live right now!" He said with a edgy angered tone.

"I really don't care Boldt, I've feared you long enough."

"Fine! Have things your way!" He snickered.

My eyes flashed over to Colby's, his were bright with worry. I mouthed 'I love you' to him and smiled. He gladly mouthed It back, but stared up at Boldt with hate written on his face. I knew Boldt would do It, and there wouldn't be any coming back this time.

I heard a shot go off, but I didn't feel anything. However I heard a drop next to me and I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes. A tear escaped my eye as I whispered my brother's name, I wouldn't let him die In cold blood like this.

I twisted Boldt's arm back so I could grab his gun, Garren was waiting for that though. He lined up the shot but I pulled Boldt In front of me at the last second, making him go down Instead. As Garren tried to register what I had done I made the shot.

He went down right next to Boldt, who was still breathing, just very lightly. Before I could even move Boldt took the fun from Garren's hands and I heard the echo once more. My body felt cold, and as I hit the stage floor I was struggling to breathe.

Boldt never missed, I shouldn't have underestimated him, not even for a second. I heard my name being shouted and soon something warm grabbed me. When I looked I was In Colby's arms and he was rocking me back and forth.

"Don't worry Danna we'll fix you up again, you'll be back," He sobbed.

"I won't be Colby, don't try to save me again, please. Let me go with my brother, and don't forget that I love you, ever."

"Danna no!" I heard him shout.

I was already leaving though, my vision became blurry and I couldn't see any longer. Colby's warmth was gone and I was fading fast. I was sad to leave Colby broken again, but he needed to try to be happy with someone else, I wasn't worth the effort.

As my last thoughts ran through my head I couldn't help but be happy. I didn't pitty myself for my death, I gave my pitty to the living. They were the ones who had to deal with the every day troubles and problems In the world.

Mostly though, my pitty went to those who lived without love, because that was always the worst case. That only made me think of Colby again, I knew he would hurt for a while and I really didn't want that on him. But If you love someone you have to set them free.

__________________

Colby's POV

I cried over Danna's lifeless body, I didn't even care If anyone was watching me. I just lost the love of my life, I had the right to be crying right now. My sadness was soon replaced with anger though as I heard a chuckle come from Boldt's body.

I lifted myself up and went over to his side, pulling the gun Danna had been holding out of her hands. Boldt was still laughing as I pointed It to his head. He never tried to say a word, he just kept laughing like the mad man he was.

Before I could change my mind I set the bullet off In his head and his laughes were cut off. I looked up to the rest of the gym and my mom was standing near the back with a horrid expression on her face. She nodded slightly as If she understood my reasoning before she turned and left.

I stared at the gun In my hands before my gaze went back to Danna. This time I raised It to my own head, I wanted to be with her forever, even In death. I took a deep breath as I started to pull on the trigger. When I released It a loud pop escaped, but I still felt the same.

When I opened my eyes I looked at the gun In anger. I opened the keep and found no bullets In It any longer. So I moved over to Boldt and took his gun, checking the barrel. Same thing, empty like the last. I groaned In frustration.

"Colby, you know that Isn't wise."

I looked up and met the eyes of the guy from the witness protection place. My face hardened, this man could bring Danna back again. She told me not to, but she had more of a right to live then anybody else.

"Save her," I whispered.

"That requires another heart, I can't find one on such short notice!"

________

THE END....not really lol there's one or two more chapters left of this story :3 Haven't updated this In almost three weeks I think, so why not update now! :3 I know this story has been moving at a very quick pace but that's how the original author intended It to be so :3 Keep reading to find out how this ends! -Lie:3